đŸ§Ș Early Information on New League of Villains Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v35]

You dont understand my point, and I dont have time to explain it to such a close mind as yours
 I can’t help you sorry for that

4 Likes

Yes and thats how it works i would call it inflation - in any mmorpg there is inflation question is how big this gap is.

For example would you discard zimkitha or ursena for those new heroes even if they are lower stats?

The power inflation is too high, that is clear.

I would discard Zimkitha for that Toxihealer
 what was the name?.

1 Like

MORE heroes
?

4 Likes

toxicandra Catch me if you can!!!

Is she so much better that zim becomes obsolete?

Just make all these 6* very fast or ultra fast, you can do it.

1 Like

toxicandra is the 5star rigard, if its very fast winner will always be decided in tiebreak

20 "Just Stop It SGG"s

9 Likes

Or just make their team cost 40 or something crazy to make up for it.

6 Likes

Looks like SGG trying to make more and more money by releasing heroes which kill the game.

8 Likes

I get the feeling they are phasing out the old challenge events. This league of Villains will push Pirates out. The whales aren’t spending on the old events cause they have all the heroes, new events will bring big money again. Just my .02.

7 Likes

Yes

20 yes

1 Like

Well its their right and obligation to try to find new ways of making money. But they should be careful not to ■■■■ off and anger old and loyal costumers who brought them to where they are now! new heros that totally make all the existent ones obsolete while at the same time still cluttering all portals with now useless S1 herosis not the right way

8 Likes

One question that was asked by Gov
and the answer was they would alternate.

Bummer if you are gunning for a particular hero, especially as a F2P.

Instead of waiting 5 months
it turns into nearly a year.

4 Likes

All these events are getting out of hand
they need to at least change the world energy time to 5 minute refills.

Its hard enough to manage the energy without giving these guys the satisfaction of burning flasks or 100 gems just to finish things now.

4 Likes

I’m surprised i didn’t see this when it was posted a few days ago. Im late to the party but wow, once again, terrible decisions from SG to introduce more and more power creep to these new heroes making them pseudo 6* heroes.

If there is a silver lining to all these new pseudo 6*, it has been helping me stay strong and keeping myself at FtP.

3 Likes

Not sure if things are done this way usually or not, but it would be nice if there were a separate Power Creep thread for that discussion. Would make things way more interesting here if the conversation were about the actual heroes and their abilities. Or maybe we can all agree (for the most part at least) that the stats are too high and just move on and talk about other aspects of the heroes.

5 Likes

No, i don’t like the idea of hiding this issue or pushing it away to a thread so it can be ignored here. SG needs to see this is ridiculous. I wish MORE people would talk about these bad decisions.

If we moved in solidarity to only talk about the abilities, then eventually the focus wouldn’t be on the glaring flaws, which is important for us to highlight. If we become complacent with the power creep, then SG will just keep on doing what they love to do and no give a ■■■■ about the average player

10 Likes

Interesting update. Tanks a lot! I do not like completely different attack and defense values on new heroes. Unnecessarily complicated for players to read the strength of heroes. Looks strange.

1 Like