šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New League of Villains Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v35]

I like the combination ailments was wondering @Guvnor if you get a chance can you check for example the corrosive burn if used on Kingston would he get just the defence down recurring? No effect at all or the combination as it isnt strictly burn? ( I guess would be same for other heroes that resist poison etc as the case may be)

2 Likes

Ingolf isā€¦regular Tiburtusā€¦but slow? I really donā€™t get it at all.

As for the Legendaries, Francineā€™s stock just went way up.

2 Likes

For me the trade off of stealing 61% of healing for the drop from average to slow is worth it. Plus better class too. Iā€™d def put him in and take my tiburtus out

1 Like

Toxicandra - fast with 24% healing, mana regeneration AND cleanse?

Seriously? She needs to be adjusted to average OR thr heal reduced to 18-20%

For the rest, 5* cleansers, or debuff blockers have become essential! The 18% increments also need some reduction, but I donā€™t hate the ā€œcorrosiveā€ mechanic.

3 Likes

so many new heroes, so many ā€¦ and the odds of obtaining them so low ā€¦ the materials to upload them so scarce ā€¦ more and more scarce indeed. Even for those who spend money on the game, they get so little in relation to spending ā€¦ not to mention those who play free, they get nothing. Impossible to keep up with this game and its new heroes, what a pity that it has become this, a game that was fun and challenging is now just a machine to spend money without any sense.

24 Likes

You cannot name a hero Toxicandra and then make her a healer/cleanser. Cā€™mon :joy:

29 Likes

My first reaction is: more heros? Seriously? I understand there are a lot of totally addicted people who wants to get them all (and that is the key revenue source for the company), but seriouslyā€¦ I have more than 30 unleveled legendary heros, with this speed of game development I will not level at least 2/3 of them, probably more than thatā€¦ I donā€™t know. It becomes really meaningless to try to stay in touch with latest releasesā€¦ :man_shrugging:t2:

21 Likes

Toxicandra looks amazing (fast healer/cleanser)
Crystallis looks like a great flank
Karnov great for titan and rush tourneys/wars.

Rest does not seem so interesting so far
Eh, 3 heroes / 6 is not so bad compared to other challenges

1 Like

The game is shifting further and further away from the older players. You basically have to spend more to stay relevant in the game now. S1s have been obsolete and S2s are headed that way. Transitioning to S3s,4s, ninjas and now this means that whatever youā€™ve done and spent in the last 2 years will be crap within the next year. I can definitely see players saying enough and quitting. Itā€™s not worth it anymore.

27 Likes

Iā€™m honestly thinking the same thing. Might be time to forget about trying to get the goodies and just play for free. Iā€™ve done a great job the last few months only getting deals with 4* ascension items but I think I might as well just go back to an alliance that isnā€™t overly competitive and just relax

14 Likes

I have made the determination of no spending after getting crap results for so long. Last dime I spent was in October and I wonā€™t fork anymore till at least next spring. And who knows, by then I might not care enough to spend anymore or flat out leave the game.

6 Likes

Shame on SG for pushing these 6* heroes on usā€¦ Same problem as s4ā€¦ Please dont do it SG. Personally doesnt see myself spending anymore if almost 200 points adv heroes come out (comparison to gravmaker stats att/deff)

And btw, for first 3 heroes, they took idea from my proposed Fafnir hero with corrosive burn for 3 rounds :slight_smile:

Shame Fafnir didnt make the cut as supervillian :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ingolf is a 4* villain.

1 Like

MORE HEROES?! SG just chill out.

11 Likes

Ok. I feel adequately stupid now. Sigh.

Tiburtus def down last for 6 turns, Ingolf just 3.

1 Like

Karnov, eh?

9 Likes

There are some similarities in appearance :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is more heroes and more free pulls making you get ā€œlessā€?

Its just useless complaining from people who always want everything - you arent supposed to have all heroes no matter if you spend or not

1 Like

If the new heroes are stronger and stronger because of the power creep, that means our current hero become less powerful relative to the future meta.

6 Likes