šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New "League of Villains" Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V35]

Thank you @Guvnor and @zephyr1 for this information.

That is potentially a big change. I wonā€™t mind if it stays at 10 stages per difficulty.

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m just going to say that Iā€™m not a fan of the event bonus application. Itā€™s going to reduce competitiveness even more, placing it further and further into the pay depths. For me, that will reduce the desire to spend as I will never keep up with the upper 50% Iā€™m sure. If I continue with the game it will be strictly as a casual pastime. Thatā€™s not necessarily a bad thing either.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze to everyone.

13 Likes

Spend what? Time? Were you talking about F2P?

1 Like

When will this new event makes its debut?january or february?

Pirates is scheduled for January. There is no announced start.

1 Like

20charactersrequired

1 Like

Do you know if new Challenge Event replaces normal event in February (ā€œStarting in February (Version 35)ā€ is stated in Sneak Peek) or there would be an additional Event in February? Similar colour event (Pirates) was in January and in February Wonderland was expected.

4 Likes

Good question @koziar993 and this occurred to me too.
I have asked for clarification about it from Staff.
If they provide answer, then I will post it here.

6 Likes

Llevo jugando poco pero la idea de mas eventos ms temporadas me esta gustando gracias por la informacion.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no reason they canā€™t put villains in for whatever color they want.

I expect itā€™ll be in February or March if theyā€™re planning on it being the Q1 feature.

In principle true, but they said

Moreover, there is much more dark heroes of new Vallains heroes than other colour heroes. This is a suggestion that purple is reflected (and this version was tested in beta).

In a sneak peek they said ā€œStarting in February (Version 35)ā€ .

Anyway, let wait for the SGG response. Hopefully they clarify issue soon.

2 Likes

I know what Guvnor was told, but I suspect they were originally planning to have it out for January.

I really hope they donā€™t do 2 purple events back to back.

1 Like

It has been asked for clarification on that point but nothing back from staff yet.

3 Likes

Beta Update

The league of Villains quest has returned to beta for what is reported to be its final round of testing before being added to the live game.

There do not seem to be any significant/ noticeable changesā€¦

• score bonus is still there (+2% per event hero in your team for that stage)

• Event heroes bypass elemental barrier

• Moderate stat boost to event heroes used.

Regarding timing, it has been indicated that League of Villains will be the February Challenge Event, but all that is subject to change.

11 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor!

Like for the update, not the content of the update! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

In challenges I donā€™t care about the score, I just want rewards for completion of each difficulty. But this is the worst skill/ability ever. Really, score bonus? This is not what heroes should be good at.

Where is the challenge if we can bypass elemental barriers and increase our score by just having those heroes?

Iā€™m sure I didnā€™t say anything new here, I just want to express my opinion that I donā€™t like this.

8 Likes

Remove all these bonus !!!
I dont want to play an event with bonus score, bonus stats when using specific heroes, thats not fair.
This is the worst idea ever and we know that SG has plenty of bad idea !!

7 Likes

You could almost conclude (if Zynga is pulling strings for such decisions), that they wish to destroy SG to have a monopoly in market for future)

3 Likes

I donā€™t even try to compete, it shouldnā€™t bother me at all. And yet i find this bonus thing for events heroes used in that events extremely silly.

5 Likes

20 characters of thought better of the post.

2 Likes