šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

Now I have motivation to want to play the Knights of Avalon event as I REALLY want Lady of the Lake and Bauchan. As those two would fit nicely with Proteus. :sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes

0 Ɨ 4 = 0 :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

All good. New non-5 star hero, increased brackets and rewards although with Atlantis rises now any chances of me starting to be competetive have vanished. Nice that completion rewards are better but would it really hurt them to add guaranteed 4* asc mat of event color for completing legendary? Itā€™s one per month for godā€™s sake. I still hate the intended way to play the event - spam WE refills and burn your items hoping for good board, sorry but itā€™s a poop show, not a competition. Items should be banned here if you ask my opinion.

Too bad it will be more difficult to get a specific legendary event hero. Glad I pushed my limits to get Panther now, it will be around 80% harder with new heroes in the pool. Although I love most of the new heroes, some of the existing ones are really crucial in the late stages of the game.

My question is - does anyone have an idea when this is starting? V 23 looks to be adding a lot to the game, canā€™t wait to see it live.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve cross-quoted your two posts in this thread into the Beta feedback thread so theyā€™ll be visible for the game designers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@zephyr1 do you know?

1 Like

No, I donā€™t yet know whether Avalon will be next month, and I donā€™t yet know whether it will have the revamp if it is.

It certainly seems possible, though.

4 Likes

according to the E&P event calendar Avalon is next month

1 Like

Thatā€™s not an official calendar, though Avalon would normally be next in the rotation.

1 Like

Ooooh. Shiny. Me likey.

Same, my brother. After ascending Boldtusk yesterday and Little John today, Iā€™m down to 3 gloves against 9 compasses, and as soon as I finish Kiril (at 4^62), olā€™ Thorne at 2^60 is looking to glove up, too. Was starting to get a bit nervous. :worried:

4 Likes

@zephyr1

In old version ultimate fight was against the 3 heroes. King Arthur, Morgan le fat and guin. Have they kept that or are we even fighting 5 heroes?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post the Boss combinations when I have a chance, but with 15 Stages, there are more combinations than before, of course.

4 Likes

The more I think about this, the more I realize that this makes raid tournaments even more of a joke. I could get A LOT more loot in a weekend by just completing (much less placing well in) a challenge event than by placing high in every raid tournament for the entire month (only one challenge event per month, so this is the fairest comparison). I mean, you get a guaranteed three-star ascension mat and a ton of emblems just for finishing the rare tier. I donā€™t remember the last time I got a three-star ascension mat in any raid tournament. Time to revisit that ā€œloot will never return to original levelsā€ decision, SGG.

5 Likes

Manā€¦ this is true. Even just comparing to Lancelot :laughing:

Lancelot:
Average, deals 250% damage to the target. Caster and nearby allies get +24% mana generation for 4 turns. Caster and nearby allies get 48% attack for 4 turns.

Bauchan:
Average, deals 145% damage to all enemies. Reduces the mana of all enemies by 20%. All allies get +24% mana generation for 4 turns.

Same speed on skill too, clearly one of those skills is better though and itā€™s not the higher rarity hero.

Not that Iā€™m saying all 4*s need better skills, but then at the very least Bauchanā€™s stats should get a bit of a nerf, because he stands very tall among all other 3*s with his current stats and utility on his skill.

3 Likes

I wonder if challenge coins can be used cross-event, or each event has its own coins.

Maybe itā€™s written in the topic and I missed it O_o

1 Like

Yes, they appear to be intended to be cross event. They have all 5 Challenge Event Family icons on them.

8 Likes

O_O thatā€™s fā€¦antastically awesome!

3 Likes

The alternative would be cruel:

Getting Avalon-only-coins for ranking but having to wait 5 months to use them sounds like a solid plan

5 Likes

Itā€™s actually a gap not well thought through, right?

As soon as you get the coins as a reward the portal closes and you need to wait entire month to use it on a different event. I think they would need to extend the summoning past the event so people can enjoy the rewards as soon as they get them.

12 Likes

But the same thing happens with Atlantis coins, those can only be used once a month.

It would be nice if the event portal stayed open a couple days after any event ends though.

2 Likes

But in Atlantis the rewards are not granted after the portal is closed.
I think it is necessary to keep the portal open one day more at least.

4 Likes