šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

zephyr1, in the main beta thread, you mention A 75-gems entry fee is now added to each difficulty, but you did not put it in this thread, is it still valid?

1 Like

That was a joke lol:

7 Likes

Likeā€¦ I want him now just because of that. Lol. Even if he sucks as a hero.

3 Likes

I did not mention that, because itā€™s not true. There is no such fee in Beta.

Someone else posted that as a joke, and put it as a quote from me.

This is, unfortunately, the danger of people making jokes in the format of a Forum quote.

14 Likes

Two questions:

1. If the number of stages will be significantly raised, what about the length of the time window for the challenge event? Will it be the same as now (3 1/2 days or 84 hours if I am correct) or longer?

2. Will there be any 4* ascension mats in the completion rewards, at least in the legendary tier?

1 Like

Update

Iā€™ve added the Epic Tier Rewards to the top post, after the Rare Tier Rewards.

Iā€™ll add the Legendary Tier shortly, thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Itā€™s hard to say if this is just for testing, but the current Beta appears to have a longer timer for the Challenge Event, around 5 days.

EDIT: I added some more information on that to the top post too

No, none of the current Completion Rewards contain 4* Ascension Materials. Iā€™ve posted the Rare and Epic Tier Rewards in the top post of this thread, and will be adding the Legendary ones shortly, but they also donā€™t contain any 4* AM in the Completion Reward.

5 Likes

One more question:

1. 5* battle items are still prohibited in all tiers/stages?
1 Like

Yes, Event Tier Requirements are currently completely unchanged as far as I can see, and are set as follows:

• Rare: 3* Heroes or lower, 2* Troops or lower, 2* Items or lower

• Epic: 4* Heroes or lower, 3* Troops or lower, 3* Items or lower

• Legendary: 5* Heroes or lower, 4* Troops or lower, 4* Items or lower

7 Likes

Update

Iā€™ve added more details about the Suspicious Chests to the top post:

7 Likes

Is there any info about how much time will be the event active? as there will be more stages per tier, will there be more time for the events, or will it keep being 3.5 days?

1 Like

Yes, scroll up 4 posts

EDIT: I added some more information on that to the top post too

3 Likes

Suspicious Chests are basically the Mimic enemy encountered in most RPGs :slight_smile: They usually have some kind of special rule to them (canā€™t run away, immune to magic, etc.) in other games, itā€™s neat to see that being applied in an E&P way.

9 Likes

Definitely! It reminded me of the mimic chests from Secret of Mana. It has teeth and glowing red eyes, though the styling is more in keeping with E&P art.

4 Likes

I am terribly sorry for your confusion! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thanks @DaveCozy to clear things up

I asked my wife for a punishment and she chose the whip!

kinky times
:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Hi all, iā€™m happy for the tokens and new stages, but, i donā€™t really like the new enemy ā€œthe chest that drops tokenā€ cause i often try on getting into the top 100 rank of epic\leggendary, but now it will became all much more luck based if they give 5000 point, who find them got a very big boost for ranking and i donā€™t think thatā€™s fair for who want to get a good rank. But, anyway i like the tokens for summon, but i would like an higher % for summon for leggendary heroes not only in event but also in atlantis, but this is another thing. Anyway, ty so much Zephyr for infos i like your posts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think itā€™s sort of debatable whether theyā€™ll increase or reduce your overall score, since they can take a few turns to kill, which means you need to make more moves, and use more time.

They canā€™t take any damage until they open, the turn before they attack.

5 Likes

ye, it will be fine in rare and epic, but in leggendary it may be hard to kill like other monsters with 1300 hp about you may need items to kill them in 1 turn and do not have to wait other 3 turns to have another chanse to damage them. With items you may not have depends on which tactic do you use on each rare\epic\leg. Anyway, there is more chance to find them if you go in levels that require more energy? like idk: lvl 1 of rare 5% chance to find one of them but in lvl 15 of leggendary you have 50% (used random numbers for this thought)

1 Like

Possibly, some Beta testers are currently investigating that.

1 Like

I just hope that competing for high rankings wonā€™t become reroll-until-you-get-bonus-chest-worth-tons-of-points-fest.

On a side note. That new 3* looks absolutely crazy for 3* tournaments.

4 Likes