🧪 Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

There are way too many purple heroes. I like it this way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it’s a family, I think there should be one in every color, just like the others. I’m looking for a purple 5 on my alt account, so I was checking it out.

2 Likes

5000 point bonus

3 Likes

Any1 know if token for event summon can be found with titan loot\ monster-raid-titan chest too or only with event rewards?

Only event rewards and suspicious chests.

3 Likes

ok, ty for the information

Alright so i didnt notice last time but were the chests worth 5k points still in final release?

Yes.

20 chests for 5000 points each

Will there be new heroes for this months Avalon? I recall some announcement about adding new event heroes each time but it wasn’t clear if they meant each year or each cycle.

No, no new Avalon Heroes are expected.

The announcement in the 2020 Sneak Peek was that updates to the Seasonal Events are planned — which may include new Heroes.

But the Challenge Events were just revamped last time around, so they won’t be changing again for a long time, presumably.

Got it, thanks! I’ll temper my excitement lol.

Btw, I had an idea for a thread/future on here, is there any other way I can reach out to you aside from responding to a post like this?

Yes — you can always flag your post and use the “Something Else” option to message the moderators/Staff to ask about something.

Didn’t want to change the way the forum works, I was more curious to reach out to you in particular to see if you were interested in collaborating on a new idea for content on here :+1:t2:

Sure! But that’s the only way for you to initiate a PM on here.

1 Like

Done

20 blah blah blahs

1 Like

Thank you for giving us this info on the new event.