šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

Ok thanks. I have the image but I guess the head shot would violate the rules. Its from her but no worries just didnā€™t want to get myself in trouble here.

1 Like

Yeah, I am interested to know this too. I have a 4-80 QoH, but I love Black knight. Both of them have amazing synergy with Aegir. Except, Black knight can make your slash attacks extremely strong with Aegir, whereas, QoH will only prolong the game by protecting allies. The only difference is both Aegir and Black knight buff can be dispelled, and for QoH, the minion has to be killed. So, interesting to see what beta testers think.

2 Likes

Agreed. For black knight you can just bring a dispeller. For QOH you either have to hit her with enough tiles to kill the minion or just fire a special to clear the taunt. My initial thinking would be that QOH would be better for defense because if you place her in the right spot on, it can be hard to kill the minion with tiles. Black knight will probably be better on offense because you can time his special to avoid any dispell and his taunt canā€™t be taken away by a defenders slash attack if heā€™s hit

1 Like

I am not so sure about that. I think black knight with Aegir on defense will blow up the attack stat of the whole team. Every tile hits everyone. Imagine a cascade, the game is over after that. But on offense, slash attacks or specials are the only way of boosting the team attack stat.

And black knight has 117 more defense and 97 less health. So, he is better at defense just based on stats than QoH.

1 Like

Will Black Knight make Margaret viable on defense or is she still a lost cause?

1 Like

Nothing will sheā€™s horrible

so 11-1000 in rare gets a tabard, but no 4* for 101-1000 in legendary? Lame

2 Likes

I just double checked my screenshots, and yes, Rare 11-1000 had a 4* mat, but Legendary 101-1000 did not.

2 Likes

It is logical for me. Legendary is much easier for most players. Because the tornados are allowed. I am in the first 300 every month and I donā€™t even struggle. Nowadays it will be even easier, with the new 5* items. At the other two challenges, the players rely mainly on puzzle and their skills.

Those canā€™t be used in Challenge Events, itā€™s still capped at 4* Battle Items for Legendary.

2 Likes

Good! I have only the harpoons researched anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Do you think lady of the lake is a hero worth getting? I love the mana degeneration, but sheā€™s slow, any thoughts?

The closest comparison to LotL is Mrs. Claus, since they both heal, both are slow, both are green, and both summon minions. In my opinion, the better hero is M.N. (because chance to revive > mana cuts), but that doesnā€™t mean that Lady of the lake is without her merit.

She has the same heal as Kunchen, which is among the best in the game. Her minions are what make her unique among healers though, cutting 10% mana with each hit, which seems small but is complemented by 2 things:

• 3 minions, which is 3 strikes that remove mana
  • Sorcerer class comes with mana degeneration ailment from the Delay talent

Minions attack every turn they are alive, and with 3 minions that gives pretty good odds that theyā€™ll target a problematic target during a raid. Against titans this is even more useful, since thereā€™s only one target! As long as you can keep the minions alive, they will basically cut 30% mana from the titan each turn. :open_mouth:

Defensively, thatā€™s where Iā€™m a bit iffy on her. She might be a strong tank despite not having 800+ defense before modifiers, mainly because of her minions. If she fires, you have to hope that the minions donā€™t block you from firing a skill you need, or you pray that you get a good board to KO her quickly before she can summon more sword minions. I am unsure on how sheā€™d work as a flank, depends on her tank at that point.

Either way, the best counter to Lady of the Lake is Red Hood. She completely nullifies her minions with the fox minions, is the strong color, and faster.

EDIT: to answer your question on whether sheā€™s worth getting, Iā€™d say she is without M.N. I wouldnā€™t ascend her before M.N. though, and if you do have M.N. then Lady of the Lakeā€™s value to your bench is much more niche.

8 Likes

Does anybody know if previously acquired Avalon heroes will have the bonus family?
I have king Arthur but it doesnā€™t show family bonus?
May it will enabled tomorrow?
Or they wonā€™t have the family bonus?

The way it read all the event heros from old to new wilk have the bonus in each event family

Yes, they will.

2 Likes

Thank you. Although I will never benefit from it, because as I donā€™t pay, it was already one miracle to get one Avalon hero, getting two wonā€™t be impossibleā€¦

2 Likes

When will this enable? I have 3 of the Knights heroes, just tried them and does not state anything about it?

Presumably theyā€™ll be released when the Challenge Event goes live, barring any changes from Beta.

1 Like

So 2 Nature 5 stars, and 0 Dark 5 starsā€¦ while every other event has 1 of each colorā€¦ why the difference?

1 Like