šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

Challenge Event Summons are still set to 300 gems for 1, or 2600 for 10. That hasnā€™t changed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m kind of hoping they take their time putting the Hero Academy in Beta. Give them time to learn from the travesty that is the Alchemy Lab.

2 Likes

Well Tim announced it in the March AMA, and Sofia said in July that she had finished programming it before she got specs for Hunterā€™s Lodge.

So it seems like theyā€™ve held off on bringing it to Beta for quite a while.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware that there was an announcement in July about it. Thanks! I really do wanna see what it looks like. I have so many heroes saved for it.

1 Like

It was mentioned in our chat:

2 Likes

How did I miss this? :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks! Reading it now.

1 Like

Will the monster maps change? I have map but old models of Mariamne

Yes, there are 15 Stages now, and the monsters and Bosses have been updated.

Mariamne has already been working on updated infographics to publish after the event goes live.

6 Likes

Thatā€™d be pretty cool to train 4* troops like TC20. Lets see how it shapes out and hopefully doesnt up like a tragedy that Alchemy Lab is

3 Likes

Just curious how people would line up a Knights of Avalon team if they had all the 5* heroes. My initial thought was: Lady of the Lake - King Arthur - Guin - Black Knight - Morgan le Faye

Slow healer on the outside is pretty useless imo.

1 Like

Youā€™d probably want the healer on the flank rather on the wing. Unless this is for a war team, where there is no turn limit that will kick in an increasing attack boost (healers canā€™t take advantage of that).

So Iā€™d switch LotL and K. Arthurā€™s spots myself.

1 Like

Good call. Seems like too much defense and not enough offense, not sure I like the full formation.

1 Like

They are already publishing the levels, I already have that image, I donā€™t know if it is to be trusted

Is the new image of the levels and bosses allowed to be posted???

The information can be published, but the screenshots from Beta canā€™t be.

I presume @Mariamne is planning to publish it when the Challenge Event goes live.

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a pretty passive defense team. Iā€™d hit that defense any day if I saw it.

This particular family bonus is better for offense IMO. For e.g. on red mono teams or 3-2 teams. Lancelot and B. Knight are the same speed and color, only thing is their attack boosts overwrite each other but thatā€™s not a bad thing necessarily.

Against titans Iā€™d overwrite B. Knightā€™s berserk boost for Lancelots attack boost, since taking damage to make the boost better is very risky and Lancelotā€™s lasts 4 turns instead of 3. For raids, Iā€™d overwrite Lancelotā€™s since Iā€™m more confident surviving slash attacks + skills specially with B. Knights taunt.

1 Like

Kind of curious how beta testers feel about Queen of hearts compared to the Black knight? Both have taunt as a part of their special but different methods of deploying it. As both are red, wondering if you have thoughts on which one is better

2 Likes

Seeing thisā€¦ would it be possible to have Mother North stirr the kettle?

1 Like

That would certainly make it more interesting :rofl:

1 Like