Early Information on New Hero of the Month Families [Part of The Beta Beat v42, v43]

If we’re gonna give SGG heck when they do stuff we don’t like - and we do, and should - let’s give them credit when they implement something like this that folks have been asking for. Nice job, SGG! (@Petri , @KiraSG ) Thanks for listening to the players on this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m FTP, so I only have a few of these, but I love that Onatel’s element link goes to all heroes now. Already my favorite hero on my roster, and she just got better. That 4% heal each turn has actually saved my butt more times that I ever thought it would. Maybe she goes back on my defense team now?

Also, if Raffale goes off, he’s gonna be a game changer. Heal anyone who is below 50% to 50%, give them massive HoT (buffed by at least 10%, due to family bonus), AND an element link to all that gives them +30% defense against specials? I already thought the dude was criminally underrated, but he could be a monster now. So glad I lucked into him.

Sadly, buffing Zulag’s heal even more and extending her minions to all still won’t be enough to really get me excited about her. And I really want to like her.

11 Likes