Early Information on New Hero of the Month Families [Part of The Beta Beat v42, v43]

that can work as well. I just said “Corellian” since I think that’s what their little base/fortress is called/located. In the Corellian Mountains.

3 Likes

How…how did you manage to write a post lesser than 20 characters. Sorry this thing blew my mind

2 Likes

Reply to my previous post, click the fully quote button on the left side of the bold button and you will know how I did that.

I was confused because of how the EL skill is worded:

“Elemental Lnk gives all (same element) allies +15% attack and +15% defense for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.”

Why keep the “same element” in the skill description if it’s going to affect everyone anyway?

But anyway, thanks a lot for clarifying that!

3 Likes

I am not sure about that either.
It could be removed for all heroes earlier than 2021.

2 Likes

Because frome HA10 with stupid odd and with this stupid waiting time maybe you will get 1 or 2 non s1 her per year and this it’s if you are lucky.

1 Like

Back when I was spending on pulls the main deal I would buy was the 28.99 30 pull in ToL plus the 10 flasks. Now I mainly just get PoV

ToL gets a bad rap, but depending where you are in the game and as long as you aren’t chasing a particular hero it can provide some nice pieces to round out a roster. I got two fridas, Seshat, Khiona, Neith, Musashi, Aeron, Thoth Amun, Gregorian, along with some other S1 5*s I didn’t have. Along with whatever feeding fodder that came from it. Its still a good value 30 pull if you are missing a number of previous HotM. My only regret is that I never got a Miki, Evelyn or Drake from it but still happy with what I did.

I can’t be bothered to calculate it but I’m sure someone could figure out the expected timelines I’d need to wait on HA10 to give all those, plus I’ve saved on the feeder and food cost along with having an additional 10 flasks each AR when doing it.

No regrets for me.

With addition of 1 hero per month means decrease of odds of individual hero, I think the expected timelines is at the End of Times.

1 Like

Lol yeah for 5 months worth of buying those deals I was definitely ahead of the curve

Beta Update:

This part in the family bonus is changed:

• To: Elemental Link affects all allies, and it only takes place if two members from the family are brought to the battle.

The OP is updated.

4 Likes

Is this kind of a nerf to elemental links? So for example no more 1 Devana is enough to provide the link for the team, also needs a second hotm from 2021 in the team? On all allies it’s a buff for sure, but I rarely use more than 1 hotm per team… And have hotms from only mid 2020 to 2021 plus Miki from 2019.

1 Like

Think original elemental link remains intact.

Family bonus kicks in if there are at least 2 ?

2 Likes

We can consider this a nerf, but just from the previous Beta,

The normal Elemental Link for Devana for example still applied to all Holy heroes even if the other heroes are not HoTMs.

In the previous Beta old HoTMs applied their elemental links on all allies eg: Seshat on Nature heroes too.
This change is about this behavior.

Now you need one of these heroes too from her family too for this extra ability:

6 Likes

It means for a hotm year (ex 2019 family 1 hero of that family gives bonus only to self if you have 2 of the 2019 family it will then apply to all allies. Elemental links still buff all of same color.

1 Like

in a way, I’m glad that these family bonuses didn’t exist during the GTV days

4 Likes

Yes, correct.

And your hero will also gets this 10% attack as a family bonus.

3 Likes

I have Drake Fong, Khiona, Zimkitty and Gregorion and so I’ll have to test out that +20% defense during a raid to see if I notice the difference.

I use Kunchen and Kingston on the same team a lot already so that +15% attack will be nice.

Frida and Miki will take advantage of the attack boost on titans

1 Like

This makes sense, as how can it be a “family” bonus with just using one hero.

1 Like

So, if I were lucky enough to have both Athena and Miki, how would that work given Athena’s new elemental link?

Hel, Athena, Ares, Musashi and Alberich

• Elemental Lnk gives all (same element) allies +15% attack and +15% defense for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

And then Miki’s Family link:

Legends 2019 Family

Bonus for 1/2/3 Heroes:

• +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

Bonus for 2+ heroes:

• Elemental Link affects all elements allies.

Family members:

• Onatel, Kunchen, Frida, Anzogh, Margaret, Ranvir, Seshat, Miki, Grazul, Kingston, Neith, Grimble

Do those elemental links stack, or does one overwrite the other? Would be nice if they stack.