Early Information on New Hero of the Month Families [Part of The Beta Beat v42, v43]

Soo this essentially means with Lv 29 mana troop (or Lv 17 mana troop and his 20th node) Alberich alone can become average speed. Not that I complain, heh.

2 Likes

Any idea of what the 2021 family bonus is?

1 Like

That’s nice news in a not so sunny day for sgg. What a pity the hotms i use the most OBVIOUSLY get the worst bonus :joy: :joy:
I can still hope for the 2021 bonus, when i’ll have ascended Malicna Frosth Elradir and Devana

1 Like

2017 +Mana Gen
2018 +defence
2019 +attack
2020 +healing
2021? Dodge? Counter? Mana boost ?

1 Like

My reaction to this:

1. Surprise

1. Disbelief

1. Elation

1. “it’s About time!”

1. Appreciation

3 Likes

Progress yes.
How about doing the same for s1 heroes?

3 Likes

From what I’ve tested in the initial version, the attack bonuses do not stack as they are undispellable. I’ve asked if this is intended

4 Likes

This is excellent! The 2019 heros benefit me the most with 7- 8 heros that I use regularly for wars, raids and titans! 2018 is also beneficial for me as I use GM and Zimkitha together a lot in raids and wars! Thank you! Looking forwards to this rolling out soon! Give added life to “OG” heros! :wink:

1 Like

Omg, good idea! Seems lika a win-win, because the devs only need to test collectively new links and at the same time all HOTMs gets a long awaited buff (instead of buffing each hero alone).

Not sure whether the Family and new elemental link will drive me to ascend ye ol’Thoth but appreciate the effort.

1 Like

If it’s the healing, I don’t think it’s that bad. This means you can get rid of fiends more effectively

1 Like

Well the cynic in me thinks it’s because of laziness they buff all old hotms with elemental links.
Thoth still needs an extra something. But because he got an elemental link now (a skill not unique to him), he probably won’t get anything new in the future

I wish the 2020 gave minion bonus
1/2/3 heroes
10%/15%/20% health for minions
10%/15%/20% attack for minions

That would greatly help Zulag, Glenda, Reuben and Telluria.
And also Noor! 50% stat sparrows :scream: this will make @Homaclese way too excited!

1 Like

Yes, this elemental link to ALL COLORS will make these heroes pretty good defensively in particular. Zim just got an upgrade! So much so she may be in line for a limit break if true.

1 Like

I have doubt that elemental link for all heroes will pass beta phase. I think they will be reduced to only including same element or family member. Even if it is ended up reduced, it is still a good buff.

3 Likes

Of course, I also think that is partially the case. However, with this approach there won’t be any eruption of ‘Why have you buffed X and not Y’. Each HOTM receives the same.

The “Elemental link affects all elements” bonus is activated by having how many heroes from the family in the team? 3?

1 Like

Yes as @yelnats_24 wrote 1 is enough.

3 Likes

Throw all of S1 heroes under the Corellian Family or something of that nature tbh. Might accidentally make certain heroes, like Skittleskull and Quintus, more desireable with a slight buff like this.

1 Like

I believe you mean Karemdol Family.

The continent name of S1 is Karemdol. (Based on background available in shop)

2 Likes

Cookie Settings