🧪 Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Event [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Did the level of difficulty change between beta and release? Suggested team powers are lower which implies it is in fact easier.

Was worried about the final stage from the forum discussion and after losing three heroes on stage 9. My specials charged in a more useful order on stage 10 and only one hero died.

Weird people who are difficult to understand their reflexes, if the event was difficult they will complain about the difficulty but as sg decided to minimize things so that even low level players have the same chance of completing it we see that people are not happy about it amazing but true lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I see exactly the same TP as in the last Beta.

OK, I recall the upset that it was well over 5000 for several stages (5100 for stage 7, 5300 for 8, 5400 for 9 and 5500 for final stage) . I did not reread the thread so missed that it had changed in Beta.

This inspired me to ask.

In the first Beta with multiple waves the last stage was 5500 TP indeed, but it is tuned down to 5000 TP in the second round of Beta testing.

But that version was easier as you could use battle items too.

1 Like

Not to be redundant… But I’d like to face the heroes with full raid power. I never get to hit a full team of ninjas… So maybe just make it an exercise with no energy spent… Just unlocked after you beat the team.