đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v42]

As someone who loves seeing large counterattack numbers, just saw ferant’s stats and boy I’m so excited by this, even more than the five stars. If he has better attack, he could easily pass as a 5*. An evolved version of cyprian

2 Likes

Im sorry but who chooses the attack path in a healer? Even if Gali has some sort of damage.

I do, but only for Gullimbursti.

It greatly increase his damage and his former maximum HP doesn’t limit his heal until he reaches a point where further heal wold be pointless anyway.

On top of that he increase his own attack score and this leads to very damaging tiles, you only lose a little bit of defense that is useless on PvE scenarios.

Is this the endgame of SG? Because these hero is way too OP to be top off by any standards of future heroes!!

It’s starting to feel like the actual match 3 mechanic of this game is fading into the distance. Between the slayers, magicians, circus clowns, and now knights, there is little one can do to navigate a bad starting board especially for f2p and c2p players. I was a p2p/c2p player but now it seems that the money I’ve spent is right in the toilet so why bother any more. I’ll be f2p going forward and just hope that the fun isn’t sucked out of the game by the constant barrage of OP heroes. Sad day when 3 years of playing gets kicked to the curb in just a few months.

11 Likes

I’m ready for new. I just hope I get some time in-between to save up tokens and gems for a better chance at some of the fabulous new heroes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Actually this is good direction for SG, we need power creep a bit, as limit breakers will go to lvl 100. How do you kill such a team with low powered heroes

They will just limit break the newer and stronger heroes after the power creep.

3 Likes

Any info when this event will be and when this heroes will be tuned down :smiley:

They are not part of this week’s Beta.
They were not nerfed in last week’s testing period.

Most likely they will return to Beta next week with some adjustments.

About event timing:

I do not have any information on that, but I assume that it will held immediatelly after the version 42 is released.

As per information from @Guvnor most likely this will be added as a brand new event so no other events will be replaced to have this event.
So the actual schedling is completely up to Small Giants.

5 Likes

They actually get way more than that. :slight_smile: If he goes off at tank, each flank is pretty much guaranteed to go off twice.

At tank position he can die by tiles, he don’t have any def up only vs skills and IF his first cast will be undispellable he cannot overwrite it (add more turns of taunt) by going off again.

Of course if he is dispellable no problem then
 just bring hero with dispell

I see him being a beast only in VF wars etc
 on slow speed not so much but I can be wrong. :thinking:

The event has returned to Beta, but it appears to have no changes for any of the event heroes.

1 Like

The Special skill name has been changed to all heroes except Bertulf.
The OP has been updated.

I really want Bertulf. hes squisher than wu kong (who i dont have) however he doesnt have the miss clause. If i can get that rare i will emblem him and maybe limit break him. He will be gamechanging for me at my lvl.

I understand why double formations have been nerfed now, with such OP heroes

1 Like

I think all of the 5-star heroes look great. My favourite would be Wolfgang for obvious reasons. I wrote a review for all of the heroes, including the 4 and 3-stars, here. Thank you

5 Likes

At first, I thought the Circus was gonna be powerful
nope.
Then, I thought Slayers were insanely powerful
nope.
Then, I thought the Magicians, with their 2 special skill were gonna be the cream of the crop
nope.
Now, these Knights are gonna take the cake, eat it, and laugh as they watch us look in horror.
What else, dare I ask, is next???

3 Likes

We still have at least 2 more events that reflect green and red

1 Like

Yes, we will have two new events for the missing reflect elements.
I am expecting at least one of them this year. (Maybe in December)

And I also anticipating (at least) one more new Alliance Quest too in Raven theme.

5 Likes