đŸ§Ș Early Information on New "Clash of Knights" Alliance Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V42]

At least it still another pull compared to without the event. However, if it result in another event who give more pulls be reduced (in frequency) like how the first NT (now the coins is already increased) which reduce frequency of ToL, that is a deal-breaker.

1 Like

Yeah, it is less than any other event.
The other Tier completion rewards in this event are just a bad joke .
Several Testers (including me) put a feedback that this should be increased as those who do not compete may not even try to complete these tiers due to bad loot. And this can have a set back to the whole alliance (maybe they will not unlock some tiers due to this).

I hope these loot will be changed along with the tier unlocking system.

6 Likes

Absolutely identical situation here, however at least I have the benefit of 18 semi-developed alt accounts which can easily get us two to unlock Epic and Legendary.

My guess is that you could temporarily join another small alliance just to be able to unlock these levels. Sadly you will also lose your war chest participation and probably your titans will downgrade

Thanks for providing all of this info PFF. I might be missing the part which covers this, but do these heroes (Wolf/Raven) bypass the ailments which occur every 4 turns? Thank you!

As I recall this Bypass ability was against non-existing Elemental Barrier, and not the “trap effects”.
I will confirm this to you tomorrow, when I can retest the latest changes (if I can pull one of the heroes :smiley: ).

2 Likes

Beta Update:

• The event arrived back to Beta. So far I have noticed only these changes:
    • The event effect is now called hazard, and there is some change related to this in the Rules.
    • Avatars are added as a reward for 100 players and alliances. All other rewards are remained the same.

The Tier unlocking scores are remained the same.

I will go thtough the levels now, and I will update the OP if I see any changes in them.

4 Likes

I have gone through Rare tier.

• The mobs and bosses are changed a bit for some floors.
  • Special skill added for mobs.
  • The stats are changed starting from floor 5 (I will update the table later)

The Rare Tier completion chest reward is as aweful as it was in the previous iteration.

Ps:
@OldCynic

I could test this, and I can confirm:
The Event Hazards are affecting the event heroes too.
So they will get the Burn over time and the -40% attack debuff too.

7 Likes

Thanks PFF, that’s a pity!

1 Like

The OP is updated with the mob / boss statistics for Rare and Epic tiers.

The loot for Epic tier completion was similar as I wrote in the OP.

Trash event
Trash loot
Trash loot distribution
Nothing new except overpowered heroes

:skull_and_crossbones:

Wish I could write something good in this forum but it’s not easy.

1 Like

I don’t like the sound of “special skill added for mobs”.

4 Likes

I can change mobs to monsters if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why not mobs to mobsters ?:slight_smile:

:rofl:

I think you know I meant mobs having special skills don’t sound appealing to me. :wink:

I guess I’ll wait and see how this alliance quest plays out.

I have changed it the enemies, if that is better.

2 Likes

I was making a silly remark
 you are working too hard and thank you again for keeping us updated! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The OP is updated with the monster / boss stats for Legendary tier too.

Note:
There are some wierd stats for some stages, which might be changed in the live game.
Also stage 7 and 9 have got exactly the same enemies, which will be also fixed by Staff.

1 Like

It wasn’t the name :rofl:

It would be better if they pitted us against another alliance instead of the whole EP universe for this “alliance quest” event. Then rewards can be doled out war style. Or better yet, perhaps we are put into pools of 10 similar alliances with tiered rewards based on the rankings within the pool. Else you’re just a single entry in a sea of many, with no real way to drive competition for top finishes. In a pool of 10, the drive becomes much more plausible.

They could still have a separate rewards tier for the best overall alliances if they want. I won’t care either way, as I don’t ever even sniff the top tiers of the current events, and certainly assume i will have even less of chance as an alliance group score.

Given how many aethers they are giving out in this quest, Iooks like we are probably not far away from LB all the way to level 100.