šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

Aramis is totally ridiculous. The cover bonus is neat but is probably overpoweredā€¦ but then again with the stupid damage these days, itā€™s probably needed. If you donā€™t have these heroes to cover each other, then just die to the 333564% damage the enemy team puts out in four turns, you cheap pleb.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think so.
Her allies do!

She just gets taunt.
Fire away at her.

The only protection would be another musketeer targeting her with the random cover.
Or for that matter. Any other support ally in the game.

edit:
I suppose the genuine protection would be her 1-4 friends on steroids. And if one of your skills canā€™t finish her off, then your wasting a second skillā€¦ which likely means her friends will be finishing YOU off.

I donā€™t claim she is weak. She does has the best support.
But the way it reads to me is,
Sheā€™s kind of a glass cannon taunter :man_shrugging:t2:

You are probably right. Wording is caster and the allies for the whole team, usually

I loved the books, but I gotta agree that these characters are out of place here. That being said, Morlocks were basically sci-fi (Time Machine, far into the future) if I remember correctly, so itā€™s not the first time.

Since theyā€™re clearly picking old literary stuff in the public domain, we should make predictions as to what will be next. Shakespearean characters? Biblical or other religious characters? Oooo, I know - a Wizard of Oz event! We already got Toto - I totally want flying monkey and lollipop guild heroes!

4 Likes

I can deal with Time Travel, itā€™s not strictly a sci-fi themeā€¦ Dungeons and Dragons, War of Lance has time travel with the twins going back in time for exampleā€¦ there have been other time travelling events with the use of magic instead of sience in books and gamesā€¦ Guns however take away from the Magic/Fantasy theme completely in my opinion.

Iā€™ve been frustrated before with some of the things done by SG and after a few days/weeks Iā€™ve gotten over it, but now, itā€™s a different feelingā€¦ Really think this was the last straw. Already started another game, thatā€™s a first for me.

Where Did Very Slow Goā€¦?
No new very slow legendary in a long timeā€¦

How much longer do we have to suffer the 800,000 Alfrikes out thereā€¦?

Talk about staleā€¦
Where are those metrics at?!?

3 Likes

My goodness, I can hardly keep up anymore these days with so many new heroes- IĀ“m still struggling remembering the name of those released the past two months or so.

:loudspeaker: Ooook! New rule for myself. IĀ“ll worry about them if I ever face them.
Until then - I wonĀ“t even think about them. Check! :white_check_mark:

14 Likes

625% damage at average speed, 570 damage to all and a Fighter class. Seems legit.

I swear, Iā€™ll give a thumbs up to all their heroes in Beta to be released in their first, original form. Iā€™ll hype all of them up to be released as they are. And Iā€™ll cheer so effing much when SGG finally shoots themselves in the foot, the joyous sound of my laughter will break glass.

15 Likes

Now I feel anne and M&M are very balanced heros

15 Likes

Every update like this pushing us that much closer to the Great Uninstall.

8 Likes

Can somebody tell me about that family bonus and that passive with a case

Kestrel has 20characters of guns

5 Likes

@Frans3000

Passive:

If your hero receives 600 damage from a Special Skill (or by family bonus effect), then it will deal 150 damage to all enemies with 60% chance.

Family Bonus:
If you have a two unqiue family member heroes , then the family bonus will be activated with 75% chance.
It will cover a random ally.
If that hero would receive 800 damage, then it will receive 0 damage, but the hero who protects it will receive 800 * 25% = 200 damage.
And due to the passive there is a 60% chance that it will deal 50 damage to all enemies.

While a hero ā€œCoversā€ a hero it can not ā€œCoverā€ another hero.

But of course two different heroes can ā€œCoverā€ two different ally.

5 Likes

Thanks, never noticed since Iā€™ve never seen him usedā€¦ Just that much more reason to leaveā€¦ other game has been much more enjoyable.

1 Like

Kitty should be a different color, they just released a very strong new 4s purple healer. And this is the less disturbing thing i noticed of all. 9 legendaries, two times the number of epic and rare combined. At this point, they should just stop creating new 4s and 3s

How about the musketer cast special skill twice in 6 turn ? Will just cover one ally or moving to other ally ?

1 Like

Just waiting for Sherlock Holmes and James Bond to show upā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This family bonus thing is sick.

Once a top team has 3 heroes from this event in their defense line, they are pretty much invincible. That green taunt hero is also ridiculousā€¦ Nothing can be dispelled and I donā€™t even bother to comment much.

SG needs to fix their crap.

7 Likes

Will feltonā€™s skill work for bryhildā€™s buff ?

It will not be changed to another ally.
Just the remaining duration will be refreshed to 6 turns.