šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Mythic Titans [Part of The Beta Beat V33 & V34]

Great job as always my man! Very nice explanation and Tips. Thanks for taking the time to get this Info to the players.

Couple questions and I hope I didnā€™t miss the answer:
How frequent will these Titans be? Once a month?

how long does a Mythic Titan last? 1 week? 1 Month?

Thanks again

If there is no health bar on the titan do miki and ranvir always work? Also what about Kage and Fenrir does the titan also act as being above 50% health?

1 Like

Unknown.

Also unknown. Beta had it open for 7 days but that could just be the testing window and not at all indicitive of how long itā€™ll be in live game (hence why I didnā€™t add it to the OP)

Miki definitely works.
I donā€™t have Ranvir so canā€™t test but Iā€™m pretty confident itā€™s the same.

Not sure about Kage or Fenrir (donā€™t have either) but Iā€™ll ask.

3 Likes

If we can only attack once a day I will enjoy it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

My Captain of Diamonds will continue to weep on the bench.

1 Like

With that progressive negative effects on already used heroes, itā€™s clear they are introducing more and more features that give value to deep benches.
As of now, the artwork of the Titans is what i like the most.
Iā€™m a bit dubious about the rewards, though. Unless playing it just for the fun of it without too much effort (and this will be my case, just to clarify :joy:), why should someone grind to get the highest scores, maybe using way too much expensive battle items (that sometimes are necessary to hit hard on a titan, if the board is not supportive?) I should aim to the top 5% for two grey tokens, a couple antidotes and some leaves?
Once you establish a ranking with different rewards, getting to that top tier should be, well, rewarding, at least considering what getting to that level may cost.

Since thereā€™s rewards only for the ranking, i assume using harpoons wonā€™t even guarantee titan partsā€™ drops

1 Like

Rewards are pretty naff. Certainly wonā€™t be worth the number of items you would have to use to get up the rankings. 1% 2% chance of a 4* Mat is just nonsense.

4 Likes

I hope this means a damage counter is coming to normal titans as well. I doubt itā€™s an easy copy/paste, but I can hope for it.

This is not originally my idea, but I like the idea of it.

i think it is worthless you can see the damage of the attack at the end of the attack also there is no use to need the damage you have done in normal titans, while here you need to know to beat your record and climb the % of loot

This felt like one of those ā€œteam buildingā€ exercises from work. The whole alliance works to help get the whole alliance some loot. (Like regular titans except lasts way longer) It seemed like amount of loot you get is just as bad as everything else and not worth the effort/time/resources for many people. It requires having many good titans killing heroes, as they become useless after a few flags are used. So once again the top players/alliances will do well, and the rest of us will kind of not really careā€¦
I Do like it better then the ninja tower, this was quicker! And didnā€™t become so boring so quickly.
Must admit, after waiting so long though, i was feeling let down. Still in testing phase so maybe it will get better, we can hope!

Finally just got caught up with this thread. One question I havenā€™t seen asked/answered: Does the mythic aura mana debuff affect how much mana you get from battle items? For example, does a Super Mana Potion fail to fully fill an affected heroesā€™ mana bar?

With the multiple use aura going beyond 11 uses I doubt this. 3x for 7 days wouldnā€™t be bad, they have their own flags so not loosing anything.

Thanks @Guvnor for the info

Ah another challenge that is item and hero heavy.
Personally I do not prefer this principle (as in the ninja tower). Here SG also adds to the pressure by making it an alliance event where your personal results influence the complete alliance.
Once again increasing the gap between whales and ā€˜regularā€™ players further.

Itā€™s time to muse about my future in this game as the direction it seems to be going faster and faster is not what it once used to be. A fun game for everybody to compete on their own level and time.

6 Likes

Great job @Guvnor, ty!

1 Like

Yes, the way it is now, a super mana potion wonā€™t fill the mana bar when the mana debuff is active.

1 Like

Question for clarity: if you have two Mikiā€™s does each one get a 20% boost upon first use (Scenario A, below)? Or is it like the Family bonuses where duplicate heroes donā€™t get the bonus (Scenario B)?

Scenario A
Miki#1 - 1st fight = +20%
Miki#1 - 2nd fight = n/a
Miki#1 - 3rd fight = n/a
Miki#1 - 4th fight = -10%
Miki#2 - 1st fight = +20%

Scenario B
Miki#1 - 1st fight = +20%
Miki#1 - 2nd fight = n/a
Miki#1 - 3rd fight = n/a
Miki#1 - 4th fight = -10%
Miki#2 - 1st fight = -19%

I think Scenario A, but i am not in Beta.

But here comes a question @Guvnor is there any indication on the heroes about how many time you have used them ?

I suspect itā€™s Scenario A as well, but Iā€™d want to know for sure before I started leveling some duplicate heroes for just this purpose.

I can confirm itā€™s scenario A. Duplicate heroes count as different heroes.

Yes, they have the buff/debuff percentage written on them during hero selection and titan attack.

1 Like