đŸ§Ș Early Information on Mirages of Omega (aka Limit Breaker) Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V39]

There is no information about it

I am expecting it almost right after the update is forced.
Maybe next week ? But I am almost certain it will happen in this month.

1 Like

There are a few open days in the June calendar between Underwild and TOL. I speculate we will see the new event then.

1 Like

We will see if they will be a new regular quests like class trials or they will be more random and more similar to rare quests.

if I remember well SGG said quests would appear 1-2 every month so it seems to be more like rare quests.

2 Likes

Anyone know if aether is already attainable in the game or not?

The update is forced so it should be available.

But if I look were I can get one the earliest you will see some is probably Thursday when the war ends, or if they decide to start a quest before that.

Why is it not in the list yet?

@KiraSG

Maybe they will enable it once the first quest arrives ?
But I would like to know the answer too
 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably because raid tournament started yesterday but v39 foll out was finished today.

1 Like

Looks like no freebees around this time

Looks like it is not officially launched yet.

No free aethers
 :cry:

And surprisingly
 no offer yet?

2 Likes

I already passed the first two stages of the Mirages of the Omega quest, @yelnats_24 . Isn’t it available for you?

Available, I mean free aether from mail like the first day of emblems :rofl:

Yeah
 It looks like there are no free ones :frowning:

1 Like

BTW @PlayForFun , does “immune to status ailments” mean “immune to Time Stop” as well?

Also, I didn’t notice, but is the effect from their special abilities cleansable?

You have guessed it right. It is available in tournament rewards now. Up to 4 materials for 1%

1 Like

As this quest now went live a Master Discussion topic is added for it:

Time Stop is not a status ailment.
Some parts of the boss and Mob special skills are cleeansable while others are not.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

Let me break it down for you, why it was non negotiable for them to introduce mirages of omega aka the limit breakers.

Their reason behind the scenes is : introduction of 6 STAR HEROES!

BEFORE THEY INTRODUCE 6* HEROES, they must first make a more even playing field. Since 5* cant always progress, from power creep standpoint (too big of a difference between 4* and 5*, they ‘’ gave us a year’’ for us to limit break 5* heroes, which would be a slightly worse in comparison to FIRST VERSIONS of 6* heroes

AND the rat race for 6* heroes begins
 or it will? :slight_smile:

9156a37c64c4064c1adbe509d2e4c786ae77a083_2_689x175

1 Like

How about balancing the older heroes instead. They keep leaving the older heroes behind. Telluria a year ago was everywhere and is just an afterthought

1 Like