🧪 Early Information on Kalø Balance Update [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

Change the name of the game to Empires and False Advertising :smiley:

34 Likes

Oh yeah you spotted that. Yes. VS = 5 turns. :joy::rofl:

He becomes a bigger monster in Rush.

3 Likes

This one does seem fishy, for sure though. Every person who pulled this guy immediately saw that his skill was massively OP. There is no way the devs went into this not knowing that.

7 Likes

I don’t really understand why people are surprised by this anymore.

Cards have been changed for years when they get a balance wrong.

If it looks too good then it’s going to get balanced. Ascend and aether at your own risk until it’s been through an update cycle.

8 Likes

Yup. Enough players agree with you.

They need to tone down the “copy ally” special to 1x (random) to gel with Lolo (only 1x) (and keep him at average) or since he’s nerfed to Vs (2x random).

Or Reduced damage for 3rd and 4th ally copy.

1 Like

Kalo probably feels like this now

12 Likes

I care more about the fact that they are changing him at all. By what “Metrics” do they have after less than a week? Also, they can’t keep releasing powerful heroes against Beta Tester’s feedback, then rollback the hero card after people have dished out money. It’s a shady business practice. Once, maybe. Twice…okay, it happens. But this many times after they knew 100% from Beta that it would be an issue as is. Blatant bait and switch.

17 Likes

It’s not surprise, it’s anger and disappointment.

12 Likes

telluria , vela , C krampus , ferrant and Azmiz said to the owner of the Kalo card. first time bro?? Lol

9 Likes

I understand you. maybe you are new to this forum/game.
a few tips bro. time will heal everything :smiley:

Nerfs are for sissies.

6 Likes

I am starting to believe that this is not the case.
4* heroes are the ones being hit with the nerf hammer. And every new portal seems to have one.

4* heroes are not that easy to get. The percentages really are not good.

If there is a 4* that enticing enough, many people will buy the smaller offers in order to try for one, when they wouldn’t even bother to try for a 5*.

Then…

They nerf them.

7 Likes

As long as we are changing speeds we can we take another look at Boss Wolf and Guardian Owl please?

14 Likes

In fact, it should be noticed that Kalo copies the skills of his fallen allies, but fires them at HIS level. Hence the incredible amount of damage with Kalo teaming up with four unleveled heroes. He should be firing EXACTLY the skills of his fallen allies, at the respective skill level of THEM, this way we won’t see the 4 unleveled +1 Kalo combo.

5 Likes

In August it will be 4 years of playing this game. Not new and I know how the Devs operate. But I’m all for voicing my concerns when I see shady stuff happening in front of my eyes. This has become a new norm, it’s different from Tell/Vela.

11 Likes

Damage change is good, he was hitting for too much.
Mana speed reduction is big, but since he should fire when your team is dead then it kinda make sense.

SG is getting quicker with nerfs, next event heroes will be nerfed before their event ends :rofl:

1 Like

Not really a nerf. In his case slowing down = more dead allies at the time of charge = even bigger effect when shooting.

9 Likes

I want all my money invested in Kalø back right now. Nerfs are for sissies. @nonerfkalø

2 Likes

Where’s @Mistress_of_Shadows with her popcorn when you need her?

4 Likes

they will give you 1 token reset emblems!! :smiley: