šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

You do realize that emblem also change that displayed stat in the card, donā€™t you? Do you consider emblem a buff?

1 Like

Great news on Skadi - currently she needed an attack boost or two Skadis to clean up telluria minions ā€¦ this is gonna make it easier ā€¦ thanks!

Emblems were ahuge buff yes. The didnā€™t have it at the beginning of the game. And emblems do boost/buff the hero. But i was more meaning comparing the stats before emblems for the costume comments. Emblems are a selected buff, costumes are a premium buff, and these are balancing buffs. I think you are starting to understand more what my definition means. Glad we are able to understand each other now. Good clarification on your part.

1 Like

That pretty much explain how different your definition of buff compared to the rest.

This is the first time I hear someone said that emblem is buff.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

If you click the search icon at top right and input emblem buff you will find many people commenting with emblem buff that would agree with my stance. Here is a link with buff definition just as a refresher to aligns with my stance:

What Does 'Buff' Mean? - Gaming Glossary.

Anyways i think we are starting to get off topic so Iā€™ll leave this as my last comment/update. Good luck with getting your desired buffs.

Completly aggre with Bukefal. In buffering other heroes, those weaker heroes are even more underpowered

2 Likes

Maintain sargassoā€™s damage and give him another skill like dispel to 3 or cleanse to all. G.kong got cleanse to all and there was no call for buffing him before the actual buff so be fair to sargasso.

And what about inari? The lady has special skills solely based on RNG. If the dodge doesnt work, the second skill, the minion generation, does not work so basically, she only has 1 skill. And if RNG favors you and dodges, the minion is too squishy. Another hero that should be given another skill.

4 Likes

Khaganā€™s buff is probably the biggest dmg buff yet. Khagan is doing 40% more dmg to 3 is huge.
Nornā€™s buff is also significant since she already has a relatively high attack stat.

Hatter and Sargasso only do minor dmg to nearby so their dmg isnā€™t buffed nearly as much as Khaganā€™s.

I know itā€™s not how dmg is calculated since we need to take into consideration the targetsā€™ defense, but if we only look at % dmg increased based on the special skill description:

• Khaganā€™s increased by 120% (3*40%)
  • Nornā€™s increased by 45% (3*15%)
  • Hatterā€™s increased by 60% (30% + 15% +15%)
  • Sargassoā€™s increased by 60% (30%+15%+15%)

I think buffing Khagan, Norns, and Sargasso makes sense but Hatter to 400% might be too much. 385% for Hatter should be enough.

3 Likes

Just add Finley nerf here and it would be Ok.

5 Likes

At the very minimum, have Finleyā€™s special exclude elemental links.
eg: If the target has buffs [other than elemental links], targets another enemy with buffs.

Elemental links last freakin long af

18 Likes

I think that at very least Thorne, Toth-Amun and especially Horghall and Jean Francois should be buffed. In particular JF (the only one I have, so I know him well) is a total joke: his damage is low, can be prevented and even dispelled before it actually sets up (since damage applies in the next turn). Please fix him at least to make him competitive with his analogues (Vela, Gravemaker, Clarissa

3 Likes

Khagan att stat at 4/80 is 710.

• 710 x 320 x 3 = 681 600
  • 710 x 360 x 3 = 766 800
    766 800 / 681 600 = 1.125

It means every hit (of max three hits) will be 12.5% harder than before.

I donā€™t understand your math reasoning a bit.

1 Like

Wait, it includes element links? I thought those didnā€™t even count as buffs for anything, even buff booster tourneys. Oh boyā€¦

And Iā€™d also suggest that the Attack Boost from wars should not count as a buff for Finleyā€™s chain attack. Or maybe better yet, just say Finley chains when he hits someone with a dispellable buff.

2 Likes

As I said, Iā€™m not calculating actual damage. Iā€™m not saying Khagan is doing 120% more total damage. Iā€™m just looking at how much the special skill description increased by.

Khagan used to do 320% 320% 320% to 3. Thats 320%* 3 which is 960% dmg
Now he does 360% 360% 360%. Thats 360%*3 which is 1080% dmg
Ofc, actual dmg will depend on the defense of targets.

This isnā€™t how dmg is calculated b/c you need to take into account the defense of the 3 individual targets. Dmg isnā€™t just (Attack stat)*(%dmg). It can give you a rough estimate tho.

4 Likes

Nnnnoooo! Donā€™t change Finley! I just got him! Let me play with him as is 1st! Hahaha hahaha! :wink:

2 Likes

This would be a great way to balance Finley since elemental buffs arenā€™t dispellable. It would also make Brynhild a staple on my team against Finley.

2 Likes

I think making Myztero self-cleanse and boosting the damage would be pretty nice

3 Likes

Yes, as @Attila mentioned I also have faith on the costume (hopefully next month :smiley:), because with this buffs it will take 3 or 4 more buffs to make it usable - which means a few years. But if you only have those 2, I would wait until you summon a better red heroā€¦ Unless you have 12 or more rings :grin:

1 Like

What Iā€™d think would really be awesome is if when his special goes off he cleanses himself, them he heals himself for 10%ish for each ailment cleansed or memorized by ability.

1 Like

Make Khagan with average mana speed and leave him attack %, we dont have red average mana hero from s1 and Khagan the best candidate for this, this will be buff, this more % of the hit its just dust on the eyes and nothing else.
BUFF KHAGAN

8 Likes