🧪 Early Information on Hero Academy Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v63]

Especially since the heroes in ha10 are out dated. Hel and all the subsequent hotms for the next 4 years are all like 4* heroes now… All the event heroes are like 4* heroes now. All the seasonal heroes are like 4* heroes now. If… You get a 5* with their costume, that is a 1/400 shot.

4 Likes

I should also include at least Valhalla and maybe Underwild heroes too. Curious: any of those heroes, in your opinion, still kinda viable or have they’ve also become overblown 4* heroes with extra steps? I’ve been thinking I should chase for Frigg if she doesn’t get pulled before next rotation.

Thank you for answer :grinning:

1 Like

They could probably make it so that you don’t lose any recruits.
I’m sure that they keep track of every HA training for each player.
They just need to change something in their programming.

• Keep current training costs the same until December 18th (v63 forced release date);
  • Keep a record the number of trainings at the moment of release;
  • Give the proper number of recruits if you cancel a training that was set before the specified date;

If they do that, you’ll need monstrous amounts of iron to put every recruit back in.
I doubt they’ll implement it though. Farming back those recruits costs the player time and flasks. There are only benefits for SG in players losing recruits.

Move as many recruits from HA4 to HA6 and TC11.
If the update goes live, you’ll lose over 73K recruits just from there.
If you were to move every HA4 to HA6, you would only lose 27K recruits in addition to the around 15K you would already lose.
What doesn’t fit in HA6 can fit in TC11. I’m sure you can save about 20K recruits with TC11 before v63 is released.

3 Likes

I will start shifting recruits from HA to TC11 as much as possible. Probably from tomorrow. I have like 245 days there.

Leave about 100 days there at best or lower if I can manage.

Then reverse them back out from TC11 to HA once V63 is forced. All the excess ham will come in handy to level my 4* troops using XP boosted feeders.

Iron won’t be an issue cos I have about 100m in crates. I need to convert all my iron mines back to advanced, and no more HL for awhile (not that I use HL anyway)

1 Like

I’d love to do the transfer but I just don’t have the Ham to repopulate my TC11 or the space for all the returned Iron. Guess I’ll just have to accept the massive loss of recruits from this. Glad I was taught to take the rough with the smooth.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

In my case, I think losing a ton of recruits can be beneficial. I have ~2k TC11 queued. They all hold food with a very low density, so that’s inefficient. So turning those to HA6 before the change means I get some of the food back for free out of those excess recruits. The excess food can be turned to TC20 for more efficient storage.

1 Like

This change is welcomed,

However, the iron can be reduced as well, as below
1* troop required 25k and 5 recruits
2* troop required 50k and 10 recruits
3* troop required 100k and 50 recruits

1 Like

Oh yeah. If they reduced required recruits and now mandate iron to level 5* troops, would be great if less iron is required for those 3 HA stages.

1 Like

This is great news! Looking forward to it!

There’s a simple fix to not make everyone lose their recruits - just increase the trainees by 10x (HA4), 3x (HA6) & 0.75x (HA9).

Making everyone lose recruits is a terrible, terrible idea. But. We’re all suckers, so we’ll suck it up. It’d be nice not to be though.

My troops are not in surplus. I’m always in desperate need of them. Iron is what is always full for me. Don’t assume that what YOU need based on what you produce that others don’t need something else. I would want compensation for recruits if they offer compensation at all (which I doubt will happen).

So…, do not reduce recruits, increase results but not increase iron resource required? I don’t mind this alternative too.

The players with a long queue in their current HA will laugh long and loud when this happens. It’s like receiving a bumper unexpected bonus.

I can’t see Zynga biting this alternative. They will fret so much over “gifting” this bonus to players.

2 Likes

No bonus here, just conversion of values. A data migration…

Bonus would be to give people more than what already put in IMO - like 1 legendary troop for every 1000 recruits :grin: .

4 Likes

Think Zynga would consider if its 100,000 recruits. Plus a gem tax. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They do have trouble with zeroes :smile:

I’m willing to settle with not having gazillion popups in the game. Small effort for SGG, giant leap for users

2 Likes

The train time is lower for all levels, and the “Gem skip time” is 25 gem less for each hours.

So SG would might think that you are not loosing 100 * 100 = 10K Recruits (for 100 queued retrains at level 6) but you are gaining 100 * 40 * 25 = 100K gems by the shorter time, which is enough compensation for us.

3 Likes

People use gems to skip? :thinking:

Sure, wouldn’t be the first time BSing us :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Darn… why is 7 and 10 excluded… sad sad.

1 Like

I don’t. But maybe some do. For the pesky last few feeders to max to the requisite mana break ?

I would rather use my hoarded silver tokens.

1 Like