šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

A quick 101 trainings on HA7:

1* trainers: 49
2* trainers: 38
3* trainers: 14
4* trainers: 0

I can do more if you like, but this probably shows you that it is ham negative based on your last post.

16 Likes

Thanks for calculating that. I was thinking of doing that at some pointā€¦
Iā€™m going to track the droprate of trainer heroes from HA7 once I have it in use.

3 Likes

The higher the sample size, the more accurate the results of courseā€¦

But with your result after 101 trainings, I am afraid the droprate of 4* could be even only 1 - 5%. Hard to tell from 101 trainings thoughā€¦

3 Likes

I upped my sample now to 201:

1* training heroes: 103 (51.2%)
2* training heroes: 79 (39.3%)
3* training heroes: 19 (9.4%)
4* training heroes: 0 (0.0%)

Iā€™m convinced that 4* are probably not included in HA7. If they are, itā€™s at such a low probability that it isnā€™t worth mentioning. The likely breakdown is 50/40/10/0

17 Likes

Ugh

20 nevermindsssss

3 Likes

This is discouraging. Although zephyrā€™s post does say 4* trainers are included. Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed that youā€™ve just been super unlucky :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

What a bummerā€¦ Iā€™d say 2% would still be possible and you were just unlucky. But seems rather something between 1 and 0.1%. Maybe 0.5%ā€¦ but itā€™s SGā€¦ 0.1% wouldnā€™t surprise me.

Thanks for the info. In that case I will probably not use HA7. @TheEyes you might be interested in this, as we were discussing the usefulness of HA7 earlier. (few posts above @gregschen calculated potential ham cost savings with HA7 and @kikyo was so friendly to provide us with some results from beta test runsā€¦ looks much worse than I assumed earlier)

6 Likes

I did eventually get a 4* now. After 251 pulls. :rofl:

17 Likes

Well, congrats! :laughing:
Would be great if you could share the final training results once youā€™re done testing.

Wow great
4* trainer odd is ~%0.4 i guess :smiley:

2 Likes

Was it the colour you wanted? Based on those odds I bet itā€™s for the element you dont have a 5* in

2 Likes

It was red, and yeah, Iā€™m out of red 5* to train XP.

I actually took a 1.1 5* to 4.80 using HA7 rainbow feeding before I got the 4* trainer, which is ridiculously stupid in design. Thereā€™s no way to sugar coat that.

7 Likes

I wonder how the ham consumption and time to train differs to doing the same from TC2?

runs off to find calculator

(Edit) Iā€™m not doing those sums

3 Likes

Where are you running off to? If youā€™re responding on this thread via your mobile thereā€™s the calculator app on your phone & if youā€™re responding from a computer there is a calculator desktop app as well.

@Grumpigamer Iā€™m on to your shenanigansā€¦

7 Likes

@voidstrike you caught me. I was just running off to go and throw balls at little monsters. At least there they want you to Catch 'em all

4 Likes

Am ı get this right?
Only 3 level worth to research (1-3-10)
And 2 level is maybe ( 9 and 4) if you are in hurry or
you are extraordinarily unlucky epic troop summoner.

Wow great design for the END GAME building.
Even THANOS was more merciful in the Avengers: Endgame.

5 Likes

Thowing balls at little and innocent kids is not fine @Grumpigamer !

3 Likes

2, 4, and 6 are useful too

But stupidly expensive

1 Like

2 only works if you are doing low level troops leveling.

6 gives best xp/cost ratio but awful time for those top level troops

1 Like