🧪 Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I am glad that your team is looking at building advance functionality for the game. Over the past couple months, I’ve just fell in love with the game. However, if you don’t do things to keep your c2p and f2p community engaged, they’ll likely fall-off and quit playing completely once they’ve decided the only way to play with the big teams is to pay for summons, large amounts (30x-100x). I’m not opposed to SGG making profits off of such a great game, but there’re some issues that need addressing: no abilitty for Season II or III heroes from TC 20, difficulty acquiring ascension mats, and long times to ascend heroes proves costly. The grind is already noticeable to me at Stronghold 13 and I could see why SGG might be losing intermediate players (those playing for under 1 year), and the f2p/c2p community.

As such, I’d recommend SGG take into consideration the changes I’ve outlined in this table instead. I think all the academy needs is a tweak and many will see the benefits of building and leveling, and in the case of c2p, therefore potentially buying for longer periods of time while they ascend to TC20 and thereafter, the hero academy. Can SGG amend the hero academy using this as a guide? I’d welcome any suggestions that the community might have as well. I’ve derived the drop rates and training times from other SGG rates in the game. Thanks!

Hero Academy Levels

For those of you that won’t view the link here’s the summary:

Level Ability Time Drop Rate (%) Season Tier
1 Train UNCOMMON Troops 13h 30m 50/50 N/A 1*,2*
2 Train UNCOMMON Trainer Heroes 12h 50/50 N/A 1*,2*
3 Train RARE Troops 1d 5h 74/26 N/A 3*,4*
4 Train RARE Trainer Heroes 17h 74/26 N/A 3*,4*
5 Retrain RARE Heroes 1d 2.5/82.5/15 I, II, III, … 3*
6 Retrain EPIC Troops 2d 100 N/A 4*
7 Retrain EPIC Heroes 3d 2.5/82.5/15 I, II, III, … 4*
8 Retrain LEGENDARY Heroes 5d 26/52/17/5 I, II, III, … 5*, HOTM
2 Likes