šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v37]

Sorry Margaret needs to a boost- her dodge needs to be at least for all allies or boost her attack- add minions too but that would be greedyā€¦ her previous boost changed her from being used as a feeder to at best, if Iā€™m desperate then Iā€™ll bring her to 3/70. Rarely ever see her being used because everyone got rid of her.

I have never seen anyone complain about Miki. There are literally dozens of others that severely need a buff, and that Noor ā€œbuffā€ is a freaking joke come on.

7 Likes

Margaret is great nowā€¦you wont see her in defenceā€¦it is pure joy to play with herā€¦and att is sickā€¦worth every tonicā€¦

4 Likes

Bring two cleansers and put them on the wings. Canā€™t both be silenced with one hit.

Compared to costume kadilenā€¦ Margaret is a jokeā€¦ I have her maxed but just use her for tile strike and cannon fodderā€¦ donā€™t know how that percentage works but she and her nearby allies donā€™t seem to dodge very much when I use her

If you have her and dont have c. kadilen,she is better than kadilen 100%:grin::grin:ā€¦i have plenty dodge with her ā€¦and some slow heroes near her looks fastā€‹:blush:ā€¦great for titanā€¦i only use her on att -mono green ā€¦best is to put near her heroes with lowest defā€¦how was she before buff,this is much much betterā€¦mine is +18 and att 950 is sickā€¦saved me many timesā€¦c. kadilen is better,but if you dont have kad,she is great (B+)

3 Likes

It is great to see s1 heroes buffed. Hopefully this is just the start and eventually all s1 heroes will be buffed to more usable.

What about s1 4*? Hthey are a staple of my war and raid teams (tiburt, grimm, all 4* healers). I hope they will be made obselete compared to 5*

1 Like

Forgotten. Perseus. And. Thoth.

If she were buffed properly, people would chase her. :wink:

4 Likes

I have to agree, that some of these heroes need an upgrade. But as long as I am not able to win a raid against enemies with 200 or 300 less I like these heroes as raid and battle victims. If the get stronger I guess that the changing of my diamond arena to platin is only a question of time. I know and hope that SG is not changing the KI for raids, but at least my opponents become more effective and the colors of the combos are exactly the opposite of my team. Today I got the worst battle result since 2 years. So these are old heroes, are they really need an upgrade? OK, Noir is not so old, but I had fights in the past, where he was the reason for loosing the raid. OK, the combos where awful as too often so he gives each hero two speroes before my first SA was hitting the opponents. But he is not weak. Only if he is fighting against minon killers.

CHEERS Reder

Sorry, Noir is already strong enough. His Minions are killing the enemies minon. His job is to strength the other heroes and there minions in your team and killing the enemies Minions. Noir in a very fast battle is very effective. I wish I would have one.

So stop crying, be happy with the upgrade I do not understand and use him for the fights he was made for.

Cheers Reder

3 Likes

Then SGG probably plans to put her buff as a costume then (ie. Summons paywall). But who knows what they want to do, with their lack of communication.

@Guvnor

For the life of me I cannot figure out the logic of buffing Miki. Anyone have any theories that sound logical?

• she is already at top range for her utility, I donā€™t think anyone was asking for one more round of silence.

• she is already highly desired by the players

Soā€¦

• if the motivation is to increase people summoning for her, there is no impact (since people who will chase her are already chasing her)

• the way to increase $ there is to increase her frequency in summons through the year. For example: a mythic titan summons portal that features all the best titan support heroes (power ups like Miki, Tarlak, ranvir and elemental defense downs like costume marjana, King Arthur, etc)
  • or it was always meant to be 5 rounds and the developers are finally getting to the fix :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

The only thing I can think of is they have some statistics that show he is rarely used outside of Titans or Rush events and they decided for some reason they want to try to change that which doesnā€™t make any sense to me. As far as I can tell he was basically designed as the ultimate Titan attacking hero for anyone who is willing to feed him mana potions and he does that exceptionally well. He has his niche. No need to make him try to fit outside that.

1 Like

The thing is he is already OP in rush attack, make it 5 turns and he will be super OPā€¦
I really dont see any need for increasing the duration as it could make him more unbalanced in that format and will not change anything at all in any other war/tournaments rulesā€¦

A lot of my alliance members including me are planning to get Miki the next time he is featured at Atlantis. And we already planned it even before we knew of this buff.

3 Likes

Compared to C Kad 90% of heroes are a joke. One of the strongest heroes in the game currently including event, S3 and S4

6 Likes

They should do this very urgent.
And some support of RNG for newbies. :slightly_smiling_face:.
In my opinion, 3* and 4* should be buffed.
Coz its not easy to go on s1 map stages after province 15 with bane lyla and unleveled 5*.
If it goes boring, newbies will fly away.
Coz they hav no Patience like us. :slightly_smiling_face::joy:.

2 Likes

Horghal is my only 5* that I didnā€™t bring to at least 2-60 because, like you, I never considered leveling him up. If his buff makes it out of beta, Iā€™ll start leveling him because I think it will make him relevant and useful for me in at least a few different situations.

Just about every hero I can think of off the top of my head have all their buff/debuffs at the same duration. Miki is a rare exception. I think this is more about making Mikiā€™s effect durations match more than is about ā€œbuffing Mikiā€.