šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v37]

Man, me too. But Iā€™m tired of those crumbs they give us. Only some damage buff while they release fast heroes with the same abilities of s1 slow heroes.

Not mentioning their ATK, DEF and HP stats at 0 emblems are the same or even more than most s1 at +20.

Also they are not even buffing all of them. Only some people will be benefitted but everyone has to fight OP heroes everyday.

I dunno I may be crazy but I think it could be better.

3 Likes

I agree on this one. Having encountered a Miki in a previous rush tournament, 5 turns silence basically wins the battle. 4 was bad enough.

4 Likes

Well they definitely identified some of the lesser used heroes even if they didnā€™t get it 100% correct. So I guess this is a step in the right direction. I donā€™t get why we only balance specials most of the time. Iā€™ve always wanted to see changes to base stats as a way of balancing heroes. Most people donā€™t think Thorne is great right now. But what if he had a power of 820 (picked an arbitrarily high number)? Would having the highest stats make up for the rest of his underwhelmingness? Probably not, but it would help.

3 Likes

Khagan gets me top 1k legendary with no real stress. So Iā€™m never going to say no to something that makes that even easier :joy:

1 Like

Obakan could be buffed further. Heā€™s so easy to countet and isnā€™t a threat on the board. Putting him to about 350% damage would make him somewhat more useful

3 Likes

I think what Noor should have gotten was a buff to mana speed, not minion strength.

But I suppose something is better than nothing.

As for Obakan, he would be far more useful if his riposte also applied to nearby heroes.

8 Likes

I quite happy to see buffs for S1 heroes! Huzzah!

I hope that there are more on the way later too, but these would all make the heroes in question more playable. Hope all of them happen, and they look at what other heroes need to be adjusted afterwards. :grin:

2 Likes

These are good changes for S1 heroes.

As a Noor owner, glad to see a little love.

Miki did not need a longer silence, 5 turns is a death sentence in most any raid.

2 Likes

A Think it would be more usufell changing Noor speed tƓ medium instead of empowering her minion.

I also would like to sugest another heroe to buff: Thot-Amum, maybe his minion could bĆŖ like Sheshat that creates another one after 3 turns, or that his minions could be created and near By allies.

7 Likes

Once this is implemented in the live game, I am ascending my Khagan with costume, both versions already at 3/70. Domitia specials going to 440%? Eh, still not enough for me to ascend my 2nd one, even with costume.

I wanted the Khagan costume even before this but doubly so now. The last buff he had made him relevant. This now helps to keep him that way.

Woah, how did I miss that little nugget of goodness???

I am one of probably a very small percentage of players who is lucky enough to have Miki. He is most useful against titans, but also his silence ability comes in handy for raids and wars.

Now he gets an extra turn of silence? I approve!!! :grin:

While SG usually taketh away with one hand, they also sometimes rarely giveth with the other.

4 Likes

Noor needs more than these ridiculous percentages to become less useless))
The slow hero has to do more than launch the sparrows so that at least someone will pay attention to him.

4 Likes

What a joke! April fools day is over, please let the devs know.

1 Like

What about Quintus? If Horgall gets 280 with atk down Quintus needs more than 270 with no additional effect.

4 Likes

True but this also comes at a HUGE LOSS in Def and Health. We need to consider then stats roughly balanced between the heroes so more % damage AND debuff is hugely unjustified

1 Like

Hence why I think the best solution is to make her not slow.

Since she doesnā€™t heal or deal any direct damage, there is no reason for her mana speed to be slow.

1 Like

I have Obakan, Domita + Costume, Justice , Leo and Horghall and not happy because new costume non season 1 coming

2 Likes

Stronger he is, more people will chase him = more money :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if costumed Domitia will receive an equal buff to her special.

1 Like