šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

He is not the worst. There are far more worse 5* heros than atomos. Mana speed change from Slow to Average is a good enough change for Atomos imo.

Who? Maybe only Khagan.

1 Like

He wonā€™t fire 290 on everyone every time. Itā€™s conditional on mana. So, one could be 190, 220, 250, etc. Ursena does 260 to all above 50% health. Sheā€™s much more devastating when she fires the first time. Sheā€™s a very good hero, but not considered OP. And also, Killhare does 300 to all at average. Atomos is not OP

2 Likes

Hero of the month Thot Amun, Iā€™d see him superfast to reassess it, or at least with the percentage of Increased damage

1 Like

Please give Agwe a buff too! I actually like the defense against nature he gives for offense but feel like he should give more elemental defense than he does, maybe 70% since nature is still strong against blue - he currently just makes nature damage like normal damage. Which is shrug so underwhelming. I think way more people would utilize him that way.

How much longer does old HotM who will no longer be featured in Atlantis be ignored in this rebalancing? @Petri

Do SG only care about heroes that can still be summoned with good chance? Future Taverns of Legend donā€™t count as the odds for individual hero is too low.

Is it because those heroes will no longer generate money???

It is ridiculous that a 4* hero have skill that outclass 5* hero in every aspect except elemental link:

Skill Aspect Costumed Rigard Aeron
Heal 609 over 3 turns (All) 459 over 3 turns (All)
Cleanse All Nearby
Buff 48% Attack for 3 turns (All) Ailment immunity (Nearby)
Elemental Link None 5% Attack & 5% Defense for 6 turns (Dark)
  • It is clear that in the first aspect Costumed Rigard outclass Aeron.
  • In the 2nd aspect, is also clear that the cleanse of Costumed Rigard outclass Aeron.
  • While in buff Aeron have good buff, unfortunately, unlike attack buff of Costumed Rigard, it only affect nearby.

How much longer will they ignore the imbalance between Costumed Rigard and Aeron?

How much longer they will ignore Thoth-Amun?

6 Likes

Is this speculation or are you in beta? 290% is if all the heroes have 100% mana.

1 Like

He was never a pain lol. Often thought of as one of the most useless heroes in the game! Hahahaha wat

@zephyr1 Have you had the opportunity to play with/against Atomos with these latest changes? How does he feel to you with average mana?

1 Like

Makes you wonder whether to bother pulling for heroes if they will just age like ā€¦poo

1 Like

I assume stats are equal for both as well? I remember seeing them compared, but canā€™t find easily off-hand.

I fully leveled Ranvir and use him on Titans and on my yellow team against Telluria. Right now he is fully leveled+6 and love him in Raids, war and Titans. I have Wu leveled and would choose Ranvir everyday and twice on sundays :slight_smile: Yes he causes team members to to miss sometimes, but the damage when it hits is worth it. Also when your team has more health than the target, they do not miss. I use him every day!

1 Like

Poll Update

I have closed the Gormek Poll as all the balance changes have been reverted.

Also added in a Captain of Diamonds Poll

NOTE:
You can change your previous answers by clicking ā€œShow Voteā€ on the poll you wish to change your answer for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve played with him and he is far from overpowering. He has been far and away the worst hero out there. As for that 290%, unless Miki has them on silence, it will never be that high

Why still no sign of giving more to Margaretā€¦

I think the new skill with minions compensate very well for less attackā€¦

After the release of costume kadilen, we should see a buff inari thread. My 3-70 inari has been waiting for a while, a while meaning a year or so. I made a mistake in ascending neith so donā€™t want to repeat it with inari. I only have vivica and neith as my maxed 5* yellows so my precious darts is reserved for joon if given by tc20.

3 Likes

Any views or feedback from Beta testers on the revised Margaret? Any good?

Is she worthy to take to 4/80 now?

2 Likes

Please post in English here. There is a foreign language area to post these comments.

If he was average, those stats wouldnā€™t be exactly awful but they are pretty bad still compared to some of the better 4*s now. The defense seems solid but my memory is documented to be less than average and i have only faced him once and he may have been a wing? But he just died! They all do once you work it out!