🧪 Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I am also procrastinating whether to give tonics to Margaret or wait for someone better… My other 5* heros are Alby and Lianna and moreover, tonics are very very hard to come by.

Really disappointed that SG neglect the old HotM.

They only buff heroes who can still appear in summon portal outside of the insignificant Tavern of Legends.

A lot of the old HotM and even 5* classic need rebalancing, yet the only 5* they buff are event heroes and heroes that will still be featured in Atlantis (FYI: Margaret will still be featured one more time). :moneybag:

Update

Closing as this has now been implemented

Announcement:

Discussion:

3 Likes

Beta Update

Proving Beta is never over until fully released, I am reopening this thread for another update.

Captain of Diamonds has returned to Beta, with the third line of his Special Skill updated:

I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

15 Likes

I always defended him for the ‘useless’ claims he’s been getting, but now after this change he’s even better.

I’m surprised they started another balance update for just one hero. A very unimportant one, too.

1 Like

With all the upcoming non green minion summoners, this change could get me to finally give the captain some capes.

#BuffInari
#BuffKhagan
#BuffHorgall
#BuffThoth-Amun
#BuffMarjana (since they refuse to make another red sniper)
#BuffTiburtus
#BuffObakan

6 Likes

Vanilla heroes should get a buff especially khagan but it will not happen because of costumes and vanillas can be acquired through tc20, sg will make no money there.

While inari, she may be buffed since atlantis heroes can be summoned monthly with coins and gems. There is money for SG there. And inari should really be buffed, costume kadilen, being fast AOE with the same skill, is laughing at her.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dont forgot and Neith
#buffNeith

6 Likes

And JF too please. Burn for 3 or initial damage, not greedy, would be happy if he did 135%

6 Likes

I think he is still not worth… in theory.
Better is the V1 buff… I’m waiting for anyone in beta tester about his buff.
Each enemy can only be hit once <-- I hope this should be removed

#BuffAeron

Agree 100%

4 Likes

I’d love to see the hero academy have a level for training season 2 and season 3 hero’s…kinda terrible to have to wait for one time a month to simply have a shot at these.

Hi, I recently sign up the forum, because of the useless “Guardian Owl”. I have no lots of options as a yellow tank so I have to use him constantly. There’s an update for him, but really disappointment. Sorry, but he’s still useless.

I cant’s use him in war or actual defense team. If you put him at the center of the team, you can’t any benefit from “the damage increased by %50 per each dead ally” feature.
Also with his actual attack value (601), “deals %280 damage to all enemies” update, still not enough feature as a “very slow” tank. Unfortunately, there’s no noticeable effect of this.
Let’s put him at the corner… Ooops right, he was “very slow”… I forgot, my bad… Most likely he’ll heve fallen before his mana fully fill up.
I mean he doesn’t have strong effect on the opponent, as it should be.

In just one low probability scenario, if only Owl stands at the end of the raid with full range, if there’s no hero(es) to make “counterattack” / “decrease attack or defense” / “negative effect on his mana” / “dispel buff” etc. at the opponent, Owl can put some fascinating show.
I’m using him for 1,5 years and this type of scenario’s occurred several times.

Please just think about this kind of problems. As an advise, -at least- you can add some “resistance” and turn him from “very slow” to “slow”. Maybe then, balance’ll be achieved.

4 Likes

#buffPussImBoots
#buffSargasso
#buffObakan
#buffRanvir - remove damage to the target, remove the minus to precision, foe him like Miki
#buffThorne

Everyone will write about improving cards that they have, not about those that are missing :wink:

I like the changes, but Guardian Owl still seems too weak. I think that a blinding effect would be a nice improvement to his special, even the animation looks dazzling, so this would fit well here.

2 Likes

I was about to finally ascend Khagan, but seeing his buff reverted, I’m happy I haven’t. He’s just… meh. Well, if I had surplus of rings, maybe I will level him up. But as it stands, I have no incentive. Costume (if it’s gonna be released) will not fix things completely, because, well, first I need to pull it, and it’s not a small feat. He’s not very, very bad. Just underpowered on my stage of game. (Very c2p, 2 years).

Cookie Settings