đŸ§Ș Early Information on Friendly Matches [Part of The Beta Beat V35]

not the only logic. Servers cost money, and these attacks will use more server resources

1 Like

I’m not defending them, I’m calling your statement out as wrong. There’s a difference.

I don’t really see the benefit of this at all, i don’t really care about attacking other people, i attack enough people in raids and wars
 just give us the option to watch fights as they happen in wars and such so i can see people attacking my team
 that would actually be useful

2 Likes

It would be nice to see a replay of the raid if someone beat you.

1 Like

@Guvnor @yelnats_24 @Razor and others - Is there a reason why developers haven’t implemented the ability to see the “actual” team used to defeat your defense? It seems like it would go a long way to helping players understand their defenses and where their defense may be lacking.

I apologize if there is a thread out there that already has discussed this. :wink:

3 Likes

Frankly, I do not need to explain to you if you don’t understand that I do not wish to participate either def / attack wise. Besides that I have mentioned that I do not find any benefit in it for me and again Its simply my choice and again we cannot all like the same feature, its my opinion just like you have yours.

There have been a lot of harsh comments. Please keep conversation civil and within the #forum-rules.

4 Likes

Set your defense, ask team to attack and reset defense back to raid defense just before you log out.

No where in the posts does it say you have to be logged out for the friendly alliance attacks on your defense

1 Like

Just trying to understand your point of view, nothing more.

2 Likes

It’s too bad that sometimes, when we ask question simply to try to understand the opinion, we are regarded as attacking the opinion instead

1 Like

May be sometimes we chose to dwell strongly on our own opinions rather than reading to understand the context of others’ opinion particularly when it’s an opposing view
 In all the aforementioned, it’s been written over and over that I personally don’t see a derivable value for my game play in the new feature 
yet a question is still being asked on the same
well
dwelling on and on, on it doesn’t change it.

Is version 35 coming out in a couple of hours? Just downloaded recent update on ios.

Finally! Glad to see this feature in beta. Hope they won’t change their mind.

No. That is version 34.

i aggree with @Lily_frogg about not making a “opt out button” the only thing it could be done is if you recive an annoing message every time you get attacked, but as far as i understood there is not this message that pop up to you.

@Oliz if you want a benefit take it like this: you become better at strategy \ raid - raid \ war attack team if you attack an alliance member with a strong defense. Or you can take as a benefit for others to try themself attacking your defense that could be strong \ annoing or even both sometimes, so from the next war on they may do better decisions during future attacks \ attack team making and you will have more chance to win the war.

I still maintain that it doesn’t add any value to my game, I raid in the standard raid often
 meeting diverse defenses, hence improve strategy every time, raiding my alliance mate doesn’t make any difference.

I think the benefit is not offense strategy but defense strategy.

Seeing you base attacked is something that is hard to get in this game. But this feature offer that possibility, just have other alliance member attack your defense while recording it.

2 Likes

Exactly where I am not interested.

You don’t need this feature, I understand that.

But why do you hate of being attacked? Is it annoying to be targetted? Is it the possibility of being ridiculed? I already have some alliance friends announcing they will attack me the first time this feature is on. And I am sure they will brag about it.

5 Likes

Along the same lines
 if for some reason you don’t want to be attacked, which has absolutely zero in game impact, then say so to your alliance.

If you get attacked anyway, then that’s a great example of why you’re in the wrong alliance.

4 Likes