šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Friendly Matches [Part of The Beta Beat V35]

If Friendly match has a distinctive defense team and small reward, sound good. Sorry, just my opinion, because Iā€™m a cup dropper.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no reward, nor should there be.

3 Likes

Yup, for me just activity for spare time, i rarely talk about my friendā€™s defense team

Self-attack please.

And if you are being generous, custom battle.
A battle where we can select any hero (available in the game) for def and for attack and stage a mock battle.

This will actually allow people to train and understand the game better.

4 Likes

thats the same that i proposed so people can learn every hero in the game.

1 Like

Follow up question @zephyr1 (and moving to the right thread lol, sorry): will raid formations be used in friendly matches?

No idea, Raid Formations havenā€™t returned to Beta since the last updates on them in šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Raid formations [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

Probably?

The two havenā€™t co-existed in Beta before, but the premise of Raid Formations was that it affected your Defense Team setup, so presumably whether itā€™s a Friendly Match, or um, unfriendly(?) one, it would use your same Defense Team either way.

1 Like

I landed here too, just wasnā€™t sure since Friendlies arenā€™t purely Raids it seemed like thereā€™s some room for interpretation there. fwiw weā€™re really hoping that they are just for the opportunity to practice fighting the new formations :crossed_fingers:

thanks for the quick follow up :+1:

1 Like

Think this will be an interesting feature for some of our Alliance members but not others!
Like the limit of 5 a day - some kind of natural limit on time spent and obsessing over strategies is quite sensible, also limits the system messages.

Suggestions:
1: Have an opt out. Some may not be keen to see a list of other members pulverising their defence
2. Be able to choose whether you attack war defence or raid defence. War defence should be the default one as that counts for the alliance so why practice against a potentially different defence??
3. Have a separate section for the friendly match message results - otherwise it clutters the news feed!
4. Bonus: be able to select which war rule to apply.

1 Like

I aggree with something you said but something not. I aggree about the limit attacks per player so people do not keep doing that all day, and this attack refreshes it could be 10 attacks per week or 3\5 attacks per day.

Why would someone not like to see his defense lose a raid? like it is normal to be attacked so i do not think it would make players mad to be attacked by some1 they know instead from a stranger. This can help them see if there is any flaw in the defense or if it is good the way it is.

I think it is to improve defense this would be just a how could i say ā€œmore work for the attackedā€ to change his raid defense team into his war defense team for a day and then change it back as it was.

I think that i read that players do not get a message for being attacked this way by another member. But anyway if there is the message i would made a note near the player when you see the list of the players that attacked you from last time you were online.

This could be intresting to choose a specific rule to use, not only war rule but also raid tournament rule as well. So you can make a team for every situation and you just have to remember the team you had when you did this try with this rule.

2 Likes

I think these are all good ideas myself.

2 Likes

This is going to be an awesome addition to the game.

1 Like

do we know the exact date?

I donā€™t care at all about this addition, it doesnā€™t really add any value to me as it stands. Now if you let me watch the fights then it gets a bit more useful, but what would be much better is to just let us watch war fights as they happen.

3 Likes

Beta Update

This feature returned for additional testing in Beta V35.5

The main changes are:

2 Likes

Can you clarify how that can actually happen? Iā€™d love a function where a more experienced player could donate to a newer player? Is there a way or is it going to be a function included in friendly.matches that Iā€™ve missed?

They buy an Apple or Google gift card and give them the code. With the code everybody can use it.

I like the update so it doesnt spam the alliance chat so much, also should cut down on the bullying potential discussed earlier as it wont be visible to everyone how many times their team got beat.

Also the change to allow formations etc to be part of it is nice, will be good to play about with that before setting a live defence team on it.

Really looking forward to this update.

Friendly Alliance Matches.

That is arwsome news, canā€™t wait for it to arrive, weā€™ll done SG

Hi, feel like tje novelty may wear off quite quick but thanks for introducing this feature.

I hope, that down the line we can apply war scenario set ups like arrow attack, equaliser etc to allow us to more effectively strategise our teams ahead of wars etc

1 Like