šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Fated Summon [Part of The Beta Beat V52]

That sounds a lot better :slightly_smiling_face:

It will be refreshed, but the timing of the refresh has not been determined. If I were a betting man, I would say every 3 months or possibly every 6 months. This will encourage CTP to spend a little more before their heroes of choice disappear and will allow the big spenders to get 20 feeders for would exchange every 3-6 months just from this feature.

Check earlier posts. It f you complete every event, the POV to get gems, kill titans, fill chests, and stay up on Seasonal coins, 250 pulls is well within reach in a year for FTP.

Is it clarified if when it refreshes you keep the invocations you have at the moment? Because if it refreshes after 3 months (and probably after 6 too) and it resets the counter, i think that those of us who are FTP will only be able of using it if we accumulate invocations and do them all at onceā€¦

This choice pool should be flooded with former HOTMs. No S1s.

That would be a great way of offering a bit more superior heroes, that would be nearly meaningless to whales as well.

I am probably above the C2P territory (depending on the month) and there are still HOTMs Iā€™ve missed, even though I wanted them.

Then I go on FB and see people with 3 full rows of the 1 I missed.

What time today will V52 be released?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

You will most certainly not get it today nor tomorrow anyway as itā€™s a staged rollout update.
On the app store for example, only 1% of the users on the first day are eligible to apply the update, 2% on the second day, 5% on the third, etcā€¦

3 Likes

Please keep in mind that the new changes will go live only after the update will be forced, so that will be next Monday, as @PlayForFun mentioned on another thread.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Elioty33 @Nexus1254 :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Official announcement:

So it will be active from next Monday.

6 Likes

thanks for this! so just a bit more patienceā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have read the release notes a bit further.
Monster Lure will arrive for Valhalla Forever next Monday.
So this update forcing will might happen on Sunday or there will be 1-2 hours without Monster Lure ffor Valhalla Forever.

6 Likes

This weekā€¦ Will drag like it did before the fist soul exchangeā€¦

I wish they told us moreā€¦ Turnover frequencyā€¦ If you can do 101 pulls and then redeemā€¦ Will that remaining 1 be rolled over to the next one?

2 Likes

Between waiting on this to go live to use my saved Halloween pulls and waiting on @Elioty33 to bless us with his Soul Exchange predictions, I feel like a 8 year old waiting on Christmas. No matter how soon ether gets here it wonā€™t be soon enough lol.

8 Likes

If you do 101 pulls the one you did over 100 will NOT be counted toward your next one. When you pick, your counter will begin back at 0 regardless of how many times you have pulled. Be judicious and time it well. Donā€™t do a 10 pull with the counter at 99. Wait for an EHT and reset it.

And the turnover frequency could be longer if they are gearing this strictly towards f2p and c2p. Iā€™m not shy about spending 20 or 30 bucks a month and I still calculate that itā€™ll take me 4 or 5 months to fill the counter. So, basically, if they reset it every 3 months, Iā€™m probably not even looking at the list Iā€™ll have to choose from.

1 Like

Yep. 34 EHT to burn, the portal is right there and I canā€™t use them yet. Iā€™m sooo impatient with it right now. I know it doesnā€™t really make any difference to wait a week, Iā€™ve got plenty of projects going and wonā€™t start levelling anything new this week anyway.

But dammit, I just want to summon already! Hahaā€¦thereā€™s something wrong with me. Itā€™s gonna be a looong week :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL

I pulled the HOTM early in September and my full of thumb is no more pulls when I get the HOTM, so itā€™s been more than a month since Iā€™ve pulled. Feeling withdrawals.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to waitā€¦ even after fated launchesā€¦ thereā€™s a good chance christmas heroes are going to be even more crazy than the halloweenā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ but they will probably make someone crazy to nerf later down the roadā€¦ like they does.

I do that tooā€¦ but celidana, morax, and balur donā€™t really appeal to me at allā€¦ Iā€™m inclined to pull regardless of getting the hotm and just soul exchange them like with klearn.