šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Alpha Aethers and Second Round of Advanced Hero Levels [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

How can you destroy a game? Give it to Zyngaā€¦and in 1 year 50% of the playerbase will be goneā€¦R.I.P. E&P

13 Likes

The exact opposite sorry to say. You can buy em now so letā€™s reduce the drop rate and give you a big shove towards buying it out of frustration

4 Likes

The day this feature goes live Iā€™m done.
I will delete the game immediately.
I saw the videos of how you need to summon for Aethers:
We know how impossible drop rates are for good summons. So this means you pay to pull get nothing - pull again and again like a slot machine until you either get it or go broke:

The gambling mechanics is out of control.
Every item that has value will soon be up for summons as you pay but arenā€™t GUARANTEED what you are paying for. So you keep paying as you are either a millionaire or a sucker!

Why? Just so I can war with my friends?

Just NO!

A lot of interactive online games like PUBG and fortnight are still free and many many many other games.

If 70% of the customer base want to stay on fine - but Iā€™m sure at least 30% wonā€™t hang around to start reworking on heroes they thought they were done working on.

Forever the fan base of this games have been asking for simple things like
Hero Trading
Material Trading etc.

But No
If it doesnā€™t make dollars itā€™s doesnā€™t make cents to the devs.

All this after a price increase that is stressing players out.

Nope! I got better things to waste money on.

34 Likes

Limit Break Your Troops coming to a game near you

15 Likes

you have definitely lost your mindā€¦ your desire to earn more and more money blinds you to create a fun and balanced game environmentā€¦ another reason to leave this gameā€¦

19 Likes

Actuallyā€¦where is the data on the player base? I would be very interested to see that, layered over Zyngaā€™s announcements. :smiley:

One tonic for the last level seriously ? The AM are so rare now ā€¦ this is so wrong

13 Likes

See, this is the issue. Zynga never want this to happen :rofl:

3 Likes

The sad thing is while players hate this feature, SG has probably already started projecting related sales number assuming player will just eat the ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

Theyā€™re gonna ask me to sell my account at this point. Iā€™ve still not used the aethers they already have in the game for the longest time and waiting for them to either make a Season 1 costume or a 4* hero I can realistically get my hands on that does ice elemental defense down.

TC20 can be updated. HA5/8/10 ALL can be updated. Crates could be made craftable instead of made as ā€œfreeā€ gifts/offers or exclusive to offers or hitting 2 or so goalposts in PoV. I also remember people who saw this before it even hit beta, spoiling the ā€œsurpriseā€ that continues to be another thing I donā€™t think anyone asked for but will add anyway.

4 Likes

The OP is now updated with details.

5 Likes

They are digging their own hole. It disincentivizes folks to spend more on newer heroes/summons because their S1 heroes that they started 5 years ago, still isnā€™t maxed and they have to spend (yet) again.

4 Likes

Tall boots for every 3* level, even for costumes. The 3* AM Iā€™m always missing because I use them for troops. Why not battle manual or chainmail?

Nope, just donā€™t do it.
Listen to the player base just one time

5 Likes

Another ridiculous greedy paywall system.We need an endpoint for all the heroes we are levelling.

4 Likes

Thanksā€¦ This is a lot of alpha aether and with their rates in the portal I might be considering other forms of entertainment.

4 Likes

had to create an account to actually post a comment about this post.
Usually,i just read em and not comment on anything but this update (if it releases) just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off.

its just another update to make people spend their money on this game. shows how greedy zynga is and its been going on for some time now., after the SG and zynga deal.

joke of an update. worst so far

i mean how long does it have to take to actually get stronghold expansions etc.
now its all about new heroes and upgrading them and thats it.
considering uninstalling this game too if this continues.

3 Likes

I mean, yes, probably everyone knew something like this was coming from the moment that limit breaking colored in only one chevron on the character card.

But that on top of everything else, it eats up more topend ascension materials (rings, darts, etc)?

Never mind what it will take to get ā€œalphaā€ aethers? (Are Omega quests going to drop any relevant numbers, or are we looking at, you have a 0.1% chance to obtain one if you finish in the top 0.0001% of a tournament of Alliance Quest or whatever?)

Also, who decided to call the second round of aethers ā€œalphaā€? (Plus does anyone believe there wonā€™t be a third round of aethers, assuming the game hasnā€™t been piledriven into the ground first?)

4 Likes

I agree cause they only put deal for mats once a week

1 Like

When Aether arrived to Beta they required more materials, but later they are reduced.
So hopefully it will happen here too.

2 Likes