🧪 Early Information on Aether Powers [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

We don’t know yet. We might need to wait until next Beta to find it out. Or once these are released.

2 Likes
  • Pre-release balance changes

• Aether Powers
      • Attack Up
        • Attack buff reduced: +25% → +20%
      • Rage
        • Attack buff reduced: +20% → +15% and a +1% increase on each hit
      • Special Boost
        • Special Skill damage boost reduced: +40% → +30%
      • Taunt
        • Duration reduced: 6 → 4 turns
      • Revive
        • Duration reduced: 6 → 4 turns
      • Regen
        • Regenerated health increased: 300 → 420
      • Boosted Regen
        • Regenerated health increased: 240 → 300
  • Aether Power assignment changes

• Guardian Hippo: Rage → Defense Up
    • Amethyst: Attack Up → Fiend Resist
    • Mr. Pengi: Attack Up → Special Boost
    • Penolite: Mana Generation → Attack Up
    • Hanitra: Counterattack → Damage Reduction
    • Zagrog: Counterattack → Regen
    • Reuben: Attack Up → Rage
    • Bai Yeong: Attack Up → Rage
    • Telluria: Defense Up → Bulwark
    • Morgan Le Fay: Special Armor → Bulwark
    • Guinevere: Defense Up → Bulwark
    • Isarnia: Attack Up → Regen
    • Agwe: Regen → Boosted Regen
    • Bogart: Attack Up → Rage
    • Voluptas: Defense Up → Bulwark
    • Hisan: Attack → Rage
    • Morris: Regen → Boosted Regen
    • Vodnik: Attack Up → Rage
    • Arman: Attack Up → Rage
    • Squire Wabbit: Attack Up → Rage
    • Gramps: Defense Up → Bulwark
    • Gill-Ra: Special Armor → Counterattack
    • Richard: Ailment Immunity → Attack Up
    • C. Richard (1st Costume): Attack Up → Special Boost
    • C. Grimm: Counterattack → Ailment Immunity
    • C. Leonidas (2nd Costume): Ailment Reflect → Ailment Immunity
    • C. Li Xiu (1st Costume): Dodge → Special Armor

I will update the OP later today with all of these.

9 Likes

Costume Panther needs to have something other than dealing with attack or special skill. Even if the special skill boost dropped to 30%, a fast hero who hits all, should not be dealing over 300%.

1 Like

Thank you for this. So much work. :bouquet::coffee:

5 Likes

It would seem that soon we will all need PhD’s to play this game. Just … WAY too complicated for a mobile time waster.

8 Likes

At least it gets easier and easier with every update.
In the beginning of this game you could tactically plan your fights and play with specials to counter weak points or target harder hero’s in your opponents team.
Now it will be easy as hell, fields a mono team, pray for a good board, if not flee and repeat previous steps. Not too hard…

4 Likes

The OP is adjusted with the changes.

4 Likes

Please keep pushing for changes in costs. The balancing of powers will keep happening after release because the whole system is so uneven, but once costs are set, real money is involved and they won’t reduce them.

1 Like

This description is wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

$G only concern is about quizzing money from whales. They don’t care about all other players. The rest are cannon meat. After all big spenders LB all their new heroes, now they must come quickly with something else to sell. This game isn’t about fun for some time.

I’m actually welcome the Idea but i predicted another possibility of design failure.

Improvement of stats and skills are improving the gaming experience, but this product will totally destroy the game balance between spree paying players to others, including limited paying players, where it will be worsen than the introduce of the 1st limit broken.

The reason is a small amount of players could immediately upgraded theirs cards to a more OP standard and others need more than a year to compete them. This is due to any LB is huge improved the card.

If SG still want to retain or gain more players, the stats shall not be much increased, and rethink the new open game skills.

As the game revolution is too aggressive, the game supports could be decreased as most players could not found any fun on any failed revolution / new items.

From what I’ve seen, i got a feeling that this 2nd LB will be launched even though objection from nearly all of the players.

As a FTP, i remember the 1st LB was actually launched during my building teams era, so i have sometimes abandoned my time for ascending new hero by investing them to LB, and it’s took me 1½ year to reach a competitive teams with LBs. However, I’ve make clear of my target, looking for fun by targeting top 10% and looking for breaking into 5%. I’m quite sad to those who have or have not paid and yelling to the new products which have striped off their gaming happiness.

Please always remember, top tier are willing to paid, but the middle and bottom tier are the ground to support the database.

In lieu of these, i urge SG hold this project, analyzed the players phycology, fixing this project objectives, building a friendly playing environment, until it could be accepted by most players, and creating all wins situation.

All I have to say is, Anne Attack up…

@PlayForFun Hey buddy, for Ailment Immunity: the explaination has the “Fiend immunity” description.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thx, for letting me know. I have fixed it.

Aether powers should have an icon on the hero card like classes do. It doesn’t even matter if they each get an individual one, as long as you can click to get info on the aether power.

@planta it will be visible around here:

But in first Beta is only shown once you actually did the second limit break.

Later based on Beta feedback it is shown before you do the second limit break so that it is not a suprise for you what will be.

I am planning to do an update on all hero card topics of the forum to include the informaiton about each hero’s Aether power.

11 Likes

Of course you are, because you’re a dang machine! Seriously, dude, it’s amazing how much content you create and update.

10 Likes

Guys, do I understand correctly, that not all alpha talents will have 4 turns duration?
Most of them still have 6 turns.

@LatiyFundiy yes, some of will be 6 turns while some of them will 4.

In first Beta everything was for 6 turns.
The post, what I replying now contains which effects are changed to 4 turns only.

2 Likes

What I don’t like about this new ascend mats is that we gonna need more food, more fiders just to level up a hero. When they design advanced buildings SG/Zynga give us just 2 advanced farms instead of let us all farms to be advanced, in the same time SG/Zynga sell bundles of food, not even the intention to let us have all the farms, advanced farms,. Comparing with the beginning of the game when a hero max level was, level 80, no emblems in the game, no aethers, no hunters Lodge, no alchemy lab, all of this buildings and all this features need food, what do we have for free comparing with the beginning of the game , just tow advanced farms,. And Zynga should design, a faster way and chep way to produce feders not using tones of food for a 2* feeder. Feders that we get from Training Camp was designed for old way of the game, why Zynga do not design a better way to help us to level up heroes a bit faster? Because now is not like it was 5 years ago. We don’t have a hero just to level 80, now with new Power Aethers we go to level 90. We need a improvement in a chep way of feders not just struggle to the 5 years old way, game did changed so make it easier in the same time for us. Not just offers with bundles, with experience books or other things

5 Likes