🧪 Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

No as they are like ascension materials. So once you have used them, there is no way to undo it.

1 Like

@PlayForFun is there something like this on beta?

But if Bane were limit broken 3 times, his level should have been 65 instead of 70. According to my calculation, if Bane get 3 limit break into level 65, the power should have been more than 720, and if 4 limit break into level 70, it should have been around 775-780. But in the picture it merely 687.

Is this a fake edit?

1 Like

I’m thinking 20 photoshops.

5 Likes

In Beta we could limit break only once.
So it is a fake edit.

2 Likes

that’s false, how can you not realize it Lol

1 Like

If you ask me about the logic I would say that it is false but I am a simple player I am not beta therefore I do not know what happens there.
And E&P does what he wants, it is very possible that even though it seems false, a thousand things can happen in the game that should be one way and are another.

ex: demons should not be displaced by minions. the fixed damage should not be boosted by the attack increase.
If a hero enhances life then he enhances life. However, he only considers health buff when the bar is doubled if it is not healing.
There are many examples in the game, some due to bad translations or simply an inaccurate explanation and many to inexplicable things.
It is at this height and after seeing a thousand errors it seems strange to you that something that seems in a way has doubts that it is not

Quick Q:

If i limit break cKiril +19 both original and costume and lvl to 75 only cKiril ( as i use only that version ) am i losing any stats boosts by not bringing to 75 original version

You can X out of it you don’t have to actually put them on. Just like the emblem tutorial.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: 20 yada blah hahahaha

1 Like

If you just want use the costume version, then you need to limit break the normal and the costume version, but you can leave the normal version on 4/70, and you will not lose any stat boost for the costume version at 4/75.

2 Likes

Thank you
20 characters

1 Like

Alas no level 25 Aife.

This feature is already live.
You can talk about it here:

1 Like