šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

No. Consider it to be the same as ascension.

No you canā€™t, if you limit breake one hero you canā€™t take your mats back.

Now i know. Thanks you guys :slight_smile:

Concept isnā€™t a bad one, however this what you need after you pull a Legendary from Portal.

Ascension items to max hero, 1,500 class emblems, and now Limit Breakers.

There really isnā€™t much motivation for pulling for new heroā€™s anymore until you have the materials needed to max all elements. Doing so before hand your hero is outdated by power creep before you have what you need to use at top levels.

I have several maxed 5* without emblems that die too quick in raids and war.

Less pulls equals less dollars spent on gems.

3 Likes

PLEASE make the LIMIT to not be able to use those heroes in Quests at leastā€¦let people Think and struggle to choose whom to Break :person_raising_hand: :bangbang: :warning::loud_sound:

When will Chuck Norris come into the game? Want to limit break his roundhouse kick and kick some ninja asses

1 Like

They already got Bruce Lee erm I mean drake fongā€¦buck Doris?

Wrong. @yelnats_24 is correct:

Unless your talking about the % difference: 108.63 - 107.61 = 1.02%
Which when comparing the very low HP Vivica to high HP Rigard the difference was 6 hpā€¦ of gain. Vivica still had more HP.
Insignificantā€¦
And the 5* S1 still has higher defense, attack and HP over all, even when they are not L. Broken!

That 1% does not make 4* greater than 5ā€™s

There are a couple of 4ā€™s I might consider breaking. But the new magic heroes.
ā€¦The new costumesā€¦
And the new creeps after that. Will eradicate 4ā€™s from my roster. If you want to play with only 4*. Thatā€™s fine by me. Knock yourself out. Happy gaming

Orā€¦ unlessā€¦ you Donā€™t LBā€¦!
Because you missed the event during the work week. Or are a causal F2P. Or are a new player that couldnā€™t finish the event.
Then you will certainly fall behind!
Not have a temporary advantage.
During "AW"ā€¦ will you put you LB 3* in defense? Will you put the LB 4* in defense?
Yes?
No?
Doesnā€™t matterā€¦ many flags, LB or not will have 7* caps to deal with. How many LB 4* will draw 0ā€™s? Probably less then the non broken onesā€¦ so get crackingā€¦

If you donā€™t LB your necessary war flags you will be in trouble soon. Including 3ā€™s and 4ā€™s. Whatever. You will flounder. If you NEED the heroes then LB them, by all means!

But the so-called "advantage" is all that I am addressing. Please LB ten 3* for tournaments, Thank Youā€¦!! If you donā€™t, someone else will. Before I had 2 days of easy matches. Now I expect to have 3. And poor enough team composition on the last day, that top 1% is no problem.
5* tournaments are tough for me. I get 100 blems on the first match.

Saying that this is good for F2P:

That F2P get an advantageā€¦
That the paywall is farther away?!?
Is wrongā€¦

4 Likes

No, that is wrong. I have shown my calculations a number of times.

A 4* that is LB will become more survivable (than they currently are) if the defense has no LB 5s.
A 4
that is LB will become more survivable (than they currently are) if the defense has 1 LB 5*
A 4* that is LB will become more survivable (than they currently are) if the defense has 5 LB 5*

There is no scenario where the LB 4* will not have a relatively increased survivability when they are LB as compared to now. This is a fact.

This advantage increases more pronounced the more emblems there are on the 4* and the fewer heroes in the defense are LB, but the advantage will always be there.

@yelnats_24 agrees with this and has also argued this point.

So you are comparing 4* LB
To regular 4*

ahhaha.

Okā€¦ like I said.
Knock yourself out

Guvnor did excellent with the actual calculations

Blockquote

So did @yelnats_24

And for an opening of this topic:
The OP hits hard!

How in the world did you get this from

?

Unless you are being deliberately facetious - and I thought we had moved beyond that.

To be perfectly clear, I am comparing 4* LB with 5* LB. The 4* LB as compared to a 5* LB will have a relatively higher defense to attack ratio then the same two heroes without LB. So The 4* is more survivable even if the full defense has 5* LBs - as compared to now with that same 4* vs the same 5* team, all with no LB. And that is not factoring in the extra HP the 4* will gain. So in the worst case scenario where the LB 4* faces a team of 5 LB 5* - there is a moderate advantage in survivability. In other circumstances, the survivability advantages goes up markedly.

@Homaclese talk about survivability, it is not limited to damage but also HP.

The part you quoted from me is in the context of same star. In 4* vs 4* or 5* vs 5*, the damage is unchanged when all have LB but the HP boost will still give survivability increase for both side.

If it is the context of 4* vs 5* then the 4* have more survivability bonus as their 4* %defense increase is higher than 5* %attack increase. On the other hand, 5* have less survivability bonus as 5* %defense increase is lower than 4* %attack increase. Furthermore, %HP bonus is also higher in 4*.

Also, damage calculation formula has nothing to do with HP, even if I use high HP 5* instead of Vivica or low HP 4* instead of Rigard, the %damage changed will still be the same. In fact the calculation donā€™t really need attack/defense stat value, it only need this:

5* damage to 4*:
Damage after LB = (107.61/108.63)^1.35 = 98.73% Damage before LB

4* damage to 5*
Damage after LB = (108.63/107.61)^1.35 = 101.28% Damage before LB

I think it has answer it:

1 Like

Yes. I talked about the 6 hp you are referring too. And have already disagreed with itā€™s significance.

I have also acknowledged to LB whatever you want.

And maintain that my focus is that 6 hp extra gain is not an advantage. When the unbroken 5* still has stronger power.

The tit for tat has ignored this.

Another interesting thought about the:

F2P Advantage

Emblems are worse. I agree!
Butā€¦
You donā€™t get red buttons
Nor should you.

So as the power pendulum continues to swing:

The paywall will continue creeping in a southerly direction!

2 Likes

Well, aside from that slight damage change, there is also 8.63% HP bonus for 4*. I know the opposing 5* also have 7.61% HP bonus, so it prolong it for both side.

Personally, this HP bonus change suit my playing style as it prolong the battle. However, I do understand that it might be detrimental toward other playersā€™s playing style.

1 Like

Where does 6hp come from? I donā€™t have the figures in front of me but the hp boost is a significant number.

And whilst the hp gain for 4* is relatively greater than the hp gain for 5*, my main point is about survivability of key 4s in offense. C Mel will survive longer more times, and that means my overall chances of winning go up even if al the defense is 5 5 LB. To @yelnats_24 point this is also dependent on styles of play, and I donā€™t play brute force vs brute force and so this survivability advantage may not be beneficial to everyone

@Homaclese that 6 damage refer to this 495 vs 501, but including the HP increase it actually result in 39% vs 43%.

Ok so that is the reduced damage from one special?

Is this looking at max emblemed heroes? As the advantage to the 4* goes up if both are max emblemed.

In the end we are talking about reduced damage from each slash attack, each minion peck, and each special too. And in many (most) scenarios the defence wlil not have 5 5* all LB, so the advantage will be greater to the 4*.

Anyway - those of us who have done the analysis and the maths know what it will mean for us and our style of play. No need to convince anyone else who doesnā€™t believe or care

1 Like

No, I only take into account the LB:

So it is actually more than 6. At that time, I only wanted to point out that in the same star the damage doesnā€™t change but HP still increase survivability while on different star, the direction of the advantage is toward the lower star.

Why does this matter?

Not really, unless the Rigard avoid defense nodeā€¦ :joy:

Anyway, if I want to make the damage number difference look bigger, I would use low def hero like Sabina instead of high def hero like Rigard.

Even though the damage difference might look larger, when converted to % it will still be:

That is why I do not include non-LB factors.

If before both have LB, the 4* got hit with 1000 by 5*, after both get LB, the 4* will only got hit with 987 by that 5* which is 13 difference.

1 Like