šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

I usually spend a couple hundred dollars every month on this game. I will no longer be spending any money or doing any mystic visions. I will continue playing to see what limit breakers holds but am currently on the verge of quitting.

1 Like

My wallet is now limit broken and I will no longer be spending anything on this game. Including not being VIP or paying for PoV.

I stopped spending on other offers about 6 months ago when it became clear SG had put money completely 100% ahead of the health of the game but this is the past straw for me.

5 Likes

Mystic visions are freeā€¦.keep doing those, but Iā€™m in the same boat with you. Iā€™m done with mon(ey)

1 Like

So this means you gonna spend more than youā€™re used to?

3 Likes

They receive money from mystic visions, so while it is free to players, itā€™s revenue to them.

If youā€™re wanting to hit them in the pocket book, then itā€™s reasonable to stop watching them.

Not something Iā€™m doing, but I understand the reason.

4 Likes

Use them for mythic titan?

I think we all want this game to strive. If it crashes, we all lose including the everything we all invested

Weā€™re looking for something that adds to the game and actually provides excitement.

The replacement for the ninja tower heroes are a great examples of something Iā€™m im looking forward to. I basically mean the design of the heroes. The issue I have with the ā€œmagicā€ charging heroes is itā€™s too much to quick. The design is great

Yes. On everything else in my life that is not this game.

This is where the system feels and they need to think about it. One they change formations on the raids which makes it harder for the lower end people to succeed on those. I guarantee the wind loss percentage is much lower.
2. I always liked the fact that I still had a chance, even in this environment, to be number one in the world. The average guy with a little skill and a little luck could still make it to the top of the heapā€¦or at least top 100. Not just the whales. I was able to make it to number one global two times. Iā€™m no Deadlift, or any of the other big guns, But at least I still had the chance to make it there. Now Iā€™m pretty sure I donā€™t.

They need to remember to keep the dreams of the average player a possibility. These new changes only serve the whales.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. I have spent so much money on summons, and have not got crap lately, and the sad part is, it makes me mad, but I would continue to spend if it wasnt for the shady crap SG does, and the lack of 4* mats. I have complained about this anywhere and everywhere, and nothing changed. Seems like some players get it all regularly, and other never. So I removed my card from google. Seems crazy to me that I have spent thousands of dollars on this game, and all it would have taken for me to keep spending, was more than 1 4* mat a month, and a decent 5* hero after spending several hundred dollars. They really would rather the game fail than make ethical changes.

2 Likes

I gotta admit I am pleasantly surprised there wasnā€™t an offer with the first mirage quest. Maybe this will be better executed than I feared.

5 Likes

You are correctā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does a hero who already has a talent grid, if done breaking the limit, will lose his talent grid? or directly added statistics? Thanks for the explanation.

You are not loosing the the talent grid.
You can level your heroes further and add / reset talents at the same time even if you are not fulled leveled the limit broken hero.

The costume and the talent bonuses are applied on the limit broken stats.

2 Likes

does this mean I donā€™t have to reset the talent grid before doing the break the limit?

Correct, you do not have to do anything with your emblems.
You will not lose any advantages what they gave.

3 Likes

But yeah, they should at least give some free aethers and explain with the tutorial. Theyā€™re so stingy that they only teach you to limit break only when you got the aethers from the quest.

2 Likes

Can ask about total exp for 5 extra level per rarity tier ? Thanks

Here it is:

3 Likes

can this upgrade be removed from the hero? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like