đŸ§Ș Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

Just my opinion, but if fully maxed and emblemed S1 5* can’t finish a bog standard map then SG should just remove them from the game.

Asking players to repeatedly max them in order to accomplish the most basic of tasks is plain embarrassing.

10 Likes

Or just make it so only S1 and S2 heroes could be limit broken. They’re still not gonna replace the likes of Frigg/Odin/Bera but at least if they can catch up to or even surpass them in terms of stats, it would certainly make things a bit more interesting instead of OP heroes getting more OP, and S1 heroes becoming essentially useless.

7 Likes

Fixed that for you :wink:

I remember when emblems first came out and there was some vague claim that you would never be able to buy them
Think it may even have been at least a couple of months before emblem packs appeared in the store

3 Likes

I don’t even understand all these limit breaker stuff

Perhaps when it rolls out

What don’t you understand?

1 Like

Seems like this us very possibly going to be the straw that limitbreaks the camels back for alot of players

8 Likes

And provide increased interest for others. The rest of us will just play along and see how it goes.

I dread to think how this is going to affect new players.

I think it took me a good year or more to get to the point where i could field six 5* war teams and they were mostly S1 heroes
 Well over another year before I could level troops, add emblems and get hold of enough key event heroes to really hold my own.

I imagine most new players are going to realise quite quickly that they simply can’t catch up without spending hundreds a month.

5 Likes

Beta Update:

Quest:

• The WE cost is reduced to 70 from 80 in total
  • The TP requirement for level 1 is decreased:
Stage WE Cost Wave count Team Power
(Suggested)
Limit Breaker Rewards
1 8 4 4 3200 2500 2x Rare
2 12 9 4 3500 5x Rare
1x Epic
3 16 14 5 3900 10x Rare
3x Epic
4 20 19 5 4300 15x Rare
8x Epic
1x Legendary
5 24 5 4800 20x Rare
12x Epic
3x Legendary

Earlier the quest was for a Fire element now it is for an ice element.

The special rules are different for ice quest:
All Ice Heroes get the following status effects every 5 turns:

• All ice heroes get +75% power for Special Skill attacks for 5 turns
  • All Ice heroes share received damage with each other for 5 turns.
    All enemies have an innate resistance against status ailments.

The special skill of the mobs and the bosses are different for Ice enemies than the Fire enemies.
I will write it here once I have collected all information later today.

11 Likes

Well, for me this is for new players to be honest. And is slap on face to all old players. It will drop everyone to same line, since noone don’t have those yet. Basically making every hero not maxed and you have start all over again.

1 Like

For fire version mono ice team seems to be a bad choice as mobs and bosses have Omega Strike and can reflects ice special skills.

On the other hand, mono green team could work well in the ice quest, couldn’t it?

Yes, you can easily kill your ice heroes :slight_smile:

Sneak peak: This Ice quest mobs will have similar section in their special skill, but against Nature Special Skills

2 Likes

Will there be a reset option in the future? Get back my Aethers used on one hero to use on my shiny new hero?

Also, I hate that I can’t buy food on the Ascend screen.

Eden, i doubt reseting them would be beneficial in any way, compared to emblems. Limit breaking a hero uses ascension mats. And normally, when those mats are used to ascend a hero, you have to grind the mats again to have enough for another ascension.

1 Like

They are like Ascension Materials so once they are used, then currently there is no way to revert it
But who knows maybe SG adds this option later

2 Likes

I had decided to add a new topic for the Quest itself. and I added the information about the Fire version what I wrote earlier too into the this new topic too, and of the course the new information about the Ice version is also included here:

3 Likes

Same thing here, after 2 years of continuous playing and money invested.
Was fun but not anymore.

Do we know yet if hero we have limit broke will increase a heros team cost? As the max is 130 it would either need to be increased to the a new max for 5 limit breaker heros or you will have to have some sort of balance.

No, the Team cost is not increasing with Limit Breaking.
There were Beta testers who suggested this, but it looks like SG ignored this suggestion.

1 Like

of course miss you
 hope everything ok you’ll always have a spot

@cove
 but heart too

thanks for being you !!

1 Like