šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Additional Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

You didnt get it.I said adding new heroes is useless and wouldnt solve telluria problem.Zimkitha was just example.

You said

And guaranteed in this game you will get only nothing :slight_smile:

Even if it successfully break GTV in beta, beta testing cannot test how far Telluria prevalence in the meta will drop.

The actual change on Vela is a disaster she doesnt deserv a nerf like this because of Telluria : If i check the top 100 ladder we have 86% of telluria most of players have vela but u can put a lot of blue heroes with telluria, finley, alice, magni and all the future fast blue hero will fit and be a problem. Vela wasnt a problem until telluria is released. Telluria has the same impact than boss wolf who was an ok tank in VERY SLOW ā€¦ ans she is in MEDIUM zzz

Special Skill: Aquatic Outbreak

• Deals 150% 180% Damage to all enemies Target and Nearby enemies
  • All nemies Target and Nearby enemies receive 208 Water damage over 4 turns
  • All Fire Enemies Target and Nearby enemies get -34% attack for 4 turns
  • Deals extra damage against Fire
  • Elemental Link gives all Ice allies +10% critical chance for 6 turns. This effect canā€™t be dispelled

As answer to your idea about adding new heroes.Its your assumption that they would add those heroes to TC and not just portals so you cant use tc as argument.Anyway you just waste my time no matter where they add new heroes it wouldnt solve telluria problem,how hard is it to get.

We are requesting @Staff_SGG
Accessible Fire (Red) Cleanser

Itā€™s not my idea :))) I think Telluria must be nerfed to level of other best tanks (other color) or removed from the game, but SGG canā€™t do this because too many people got her

1 Like

Does anyone have any information that beta testing has moved in that direction? Or have they already tested and they throw it at us tomorrow at 13:00? +5 emblems free :slight_smile: I have 18 talents for Vela and I donā€™t want to give her unnecessarily 19th talent for a few days ā€¦

Looks like Tel and Vela changes will not be in version 31.

Guess they throw them into the game without a new update, just changing the backend. Like they did with the first nerf; so I guess it will be live in about 10 days from now, whatever the changes will be

2 Likes

Wow @yelnats_24 I dont know you. But whatever I read you are talking about that cleaner. Damn you spam every chat. You said your message now 1000x times. Please now for gods sake just stop spamming again and again your weird Message. Thank you

2 Likes

Well, the same statement or question have been stated or asked multiple times in this thread. Was that spamming? No, the person might be different.

Does responding or answering them with same answer considered spamming? No because they might have not read previous posts.

If there are statement or question that I can answer by linking that, that is not counted as spamming.

I never link it out of nothing.

24 Aug

Balance Changes:

• Vela:
    • Direct Damage decreased from 180% to 110%. Direct Damage target changed from target and nearby enemies to all enemies. Water Damage target changed from target and nearby enemies to all enemies. Water damage duration decreased from 4 turns to 3 turns. Attack status ailment target changed from target and nearby enemies to all enemies. Attack status ailment duration decreased from 4 turns to 3 turns.
1 Like

Does the amount still above 200 or decreased into 156?

Not trying to do a long post here, Iā€™ll just use SGā€™s own words. Are we still trying to do this? The latest state of Vela nerf does nothing to make her more useful in term of defense, offense nor titan.

DoT is determined by base stats, they have not changed her base stats, just her special ability percentage.

I am not talking about that part.

Previously it was 208 in 4 turns.
Is it now 156 in 3 turns or 207 in 3 turns?

Beta Update

Her base card now looks like this:

6 Likes

Here we go again. This is a shitshow tbh

3 Likes

Her damage is decreased but her attack ailment now work for all elemrnt despite a turn shorter.