šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 2 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

What do you consider as being ā€œirrelevantā€ in game? Iā€™m F2P and Iā€™m still competitive in all aspects of game.

2 Likes

Do you top 1% every week? Do you face top 100 alliances in war? Do you top 1000 rare/500epic/1000 legendary challenge events? Do you top at least 500 in towers? Is your alliance in the top 100 in mythic titans/knight quests?

I guarantee you itā€™s really hard on a small budget (50/100ā‚¬/$ per months) and impossible as c2p/f2p.

Now that Atlantis is reduced to 2 days and that OP heroes are all over the place it wonā€™t be possible to keep up with the whales in the 5* events/tournaments

2 Likes

In monthly events Iā€™m always in 10k/5k/1k, I could go higher in first 2 but I donā€™t think its worth time and resources.

All other question - No, Iā€™m not, my alliance isnā€™t strong enough for some of these thing and I donā€™t enjoy some of this things like Mythic titan or towers(now when I need to pay if I want to finish them, before ninja tower was fun)
All these things were occupied by whales since the very beggining anyway, it was easier to get there as F2P before and its very hard right now.

I know that F2P canā€™t be as competitive as P2P but like I said, it was always like that (maybe except early game when there was only S1 and some HotMs). Iā€™m playing this game for almost 4 years and I donā€™t really see any change in that.

4 Likes

like you said, spenders always had an advantage - but you also said it was easier to get there as F2P before, and it is harder now. Which I also feel. I think thatā€™s what many players are unhappy about: it was always tougher for F2P compared to spenders, but itā€™s getting even more inaccessible, slowly by slowly.

6 Likes

This is very similar to C Rigard, but C Rigardā€™s skill is a bit better. This is odd, because second charge can be compared to average mana speed - 10 tiles. So a 4* has a better skill than a new shiny 5*?

However, cleanse after 5 tiles on 1st mana charge can be extremely useful in some cirscumstances.

1 Like

This was the exact feeback from some testers in Beta section of the forum.

Only the 3rd charge is better than C. Rigard especially that the Heal over time is undispellable, but that takes lot of time to reach.

Yes, it can be helpfulā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m okay with it.
1 charge mana > regular mana
2 boosted health > regular health

Both make the five star better than costume Rigard (Rigard is better for attack boost and cleanse).

Is he worth the mats for a five star? Thatā€™s tougher, but to be able to get a heal at 5 tiles is worth it enough for me. Iā€™d take him over heroes like Alex or Raf.

2 Likes

Lol Ruby is waaay stronger than Cobalt. She cuts mana and gives decreased mana generation in addition to more damage than Cobalt. 18 points higher base attack and does more % dmg for 2x/3x.

Quartz will be one of the best offensive support heroes since his 1x heals and buffs ALL allies. Plus the vf cleanse.

Zircon is probably the least desirable out of the 3 but the most on par with what Ninjas should be like. Ruby is just broken and Quartz is borderline broken.

2 Likes

Team Ruby and Cobalt together, and theyā€™ll go nuts

So no adjustment at all? Are we expected they will be released that wayā€¦

We will see there was no new Beta since they are first shown in Beta.
I am expecting a new Beta this week. We will see that will be there any changes or notā€¦

2 Likes

Team her with Mica, attack a team with riposte and see both teams pulverized.

That 3rd charge is insane.

Beta Update:

• Balance changes to Zircon.
    • First and second charge is now affecting all allies instead of caster or caster and nearby allies.
    • First charge gives 144 HP instead of 300 HP, and increases the defense with 24% instead of 34%
    • Second charge gives 504 HP instead of 615 HP, and increases the defense with 34% instead of 44%

OP is updated with the exact wording.

2 Likes

I like the update to Zircon

I consider this an upgrade for him.

I donā€™t see any changes to Ruby though

Has anyone in beta tested red hoodā€™s foxes against rubyā€™s mana cut? Does the foxes resist the mana cut when killed by ruby or would ruby kill off the foxes and still apply the mana cut?

Not even 60 comments and I wonā€™t blame people. Look at Ruby. How could that be more ridiculous? ā€¦ This is a shame. More OP bullcrap coming. And more will come tomorrow, next week and so. Oh, how sad. Miserable planning team. The other two doesnā€™t sound broken but even they were I donā€™t have the energy to care about something already dead like game balance.

But this is so miserable. Sad. Shameful.

4 Likes

Well, Ruby is basically in same boat as Onyx, Cobalt , Alfrike (3x charge is almost very slow). If you get to that point, your basically deserve pain :slight_smile:

Still, her mana cut can be reduced by 50% and she will still be top pick!

1 Like

Even her 1st charge is OP. Not considering just only one battle situation where everything is about time x filling mana.

But I know itā€™s not relevant who cares about balance nowadays. In 3 months or so we probably will have a Fast hero that does her third change skill :laughing: + a passive skill that provides +50% mana charge at start.

As much as I like mana cut to have a come back because it has always been the weakest form of mana control, this is just not the way to do it. How can we have aoe mana cut, who was recently jade that cuts 25% mana go to 100% just like that. How is this acceptable in anyway? They are barely 2 weeks old in beta and are being released in this state by the next ninja tower.
But I still pull for her because my red roster is not that great and sheā€™s undeservingly OP

Ruby will be an absolute :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: in Rush formats. Forget that you are gonna get clobbered. Sheā€™ll take away your mana and you wonā€™t get a chance to heal or fight back.