E&P's ROYAL BALL POLLING (the fun ain't done till its over) 2019/20

I have NO idea what the HECKFIRE this is all about, or what is going on, but I LOVE IT already!!!

8 Likes

Thumbs up to SERIOUS MESSING

4 Likes

Yay! more hero poll’s by @Razor! :grin:

6 Likes

Two thumbs way up!!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Rock on buddy

1 Like

Razor is bringing B&B back...

they will be here to keep you entertained like the cirquedesoliel clowns pre show!

I was talking with @Aquaginera about them (B&B) and they didn’t know who they were ha ha so some of you are going to be perplexed to the degree that the ‘ORB of Confusion’ effected Pat and Bob letting Man Ray escape down the side of a Cliff straight to the BANK!

@JimMe - @RoxyTM (oh she lost her pwd to forum & cant get back in lol - moderators help this helpless woman) shesaid you were slated for RAID WARS 2019 - the list is public but don’t see you on it being I did the final heat listing (you hiding under the table again in the event of an Earth Quake)? That’s a timed event this year:

@NPNKY @GERATH @JonahTheBard (looking forward to your crazy/quirky videos) @Shohoku79 (your valuable insights and potential story telling) @MrsBCW (ran into the ‘kid’ over at Gottis BDay party I think the other night) @GelatinousPilot - start stirring the turd about who is and isn’t worthy and don’t forget about the 1 & 2 stars that could have a chance .

ALL OF THIS Forethought WILL BE COMING TO A HEAD WHEN I & MY KICK-#($ side-kick arrive at 10:30p Arizona time to really get this party started - and we have a big house here to Tear down so get your sleep early! NO peeping off when I’m around.

B&B your up…

@RudoDewbie get ready man…

7 Likes

WHEN IT COMES TO SEASON 2 Heroes for CONSIDERATION

I Think we can agree that just like Season 1 we need to lay down some ground rules:

1. No gooey gruel snot and slime being common feature of their face *

Something to think about. If have some idea(s)… talking about what is and isn’t’ reasonable. So would GATO slip by for by being dray and scaly

That would eliminate 3/4 of LAGOON FAMILY - family isn’t a consideration to

**@NPNKY @GERATH @JonahTheBard @Shohoku79 @MrsBCW @GelatinousPilot

1 Like

At least mostly human? So a mermaid or triton yes, a gobbler no.

4 Likes

That sounds like a very reasonable approach and RULE! lol

2 Likes

Agree with General Confusion

1 Like

Mostly human huh? I guess that would disqualify Ursena from entry since she appears to be mostly “not human” despite having a humanoid-ish upper body?

1 Like

What if their face is humanoid? :grin:

2 Likes

Face is like what percent of a body? Has to be more than that…

1 Like

wails But I want Ursenaaaaa! :grin:

If Mermaid is okay, then Mer-octopi should also count… :wink:

5 Likes

Ok see we are moving along well here PEEPS! Good deal, good deal!

COOL!

Ohhhhh goodness Urs!
@Rook - Those Purple eyes or eye-covers of hers…

Lol @General_Confusion

Good Point Rook… Mermaids (fish tail) Urs (well octopi…)

Empires-and-Puzzles-Ursena

5 Likes

Fun fact: A half woman half octopus monster is called cecaelia.

Ursena is probably 40% human. Let her be in the contest please~

3 Likes

I’m game for sure! Be here when those that are HERE decide! The tread will continue to reveal those that are in a position to get NIXED and those that are in for sure! Hella fun! KICK-OFF is going to be a blast. Thanks @SirGorash

3 Likes

Be sure to Dry Out before KICK-OFF!

AND I FOUND MY SIDE-KICK! AND SHE KICKS-A$%!
Will Intro the zany & Lovely Shenanigans soon!

4 Likes

Can we have the soon yet?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cookie Settings