E&P's ROYAL BALL POLLING (the fun ain't done till its over) 2019/20

Razor is bringing B&B back...

they will be here to keep you entertained like the cirquedesoliel clowns pre show!

I was talking with @Aquaginera_7DD about them (B&B) and they didn’t know who they were ha ha so some of you are going to be perplexed to the degree that the ‘ORB of Confusion’ effected Pat and Bob letting Man Ray escape down the side of a Cliff straight to the BANK!

@JimMe - @RoxyTM (oh she lost her pwd to forum & cant get back in lol - moderators help this helpless woman) shesaid you were slated for RAID WARS 2019 - the list is public but don’t see you on it being I did the final heat listing (you hiding under the table again in the event of an Earth Quake)? That’s a timed event this year:

@NPNKY @GERATH @JonahTheBard (looking forward to your crazy/quirky videos) @Shohoku79 (your valuable insights and potential story telling) @MrsBCW (ran into the ‘kid’ over at Gottis BDay party I think the other night) @GelatinousPilot - start stirring the turd about who is and isn’t worthy and don’t forget about the 1 & 2 stars that could have a chance .

ALL OF THIS Forethought WILL BE COMING TO A HEAD WHEN I & MY KICK-#($ side-kick arrive at 10:30p Arizona time to really get this party started - and we have a big house here to Tear down so get your sleep early! NO peeping off when I’m around.

B&B your up…

@RudoDewbie get ready man…

7 Likes