E&P's ROYAL BALL POLLING (the fun ain't done till its over) 2019/20

I will eventually be giving a dedicated page to this event however for now its located here:

4 Likes

Will have to look it up this year. Was working way too much last year to be a regular forum visitor.

Fun competition :slight_smile:

1 Like

l2P5Mur

2 Likes

ALL THE PURPLE LADIES
ALL THE PURPLE LADIES
ALL THE PURPLE LADIES

Not even CLOSE!!! From Nightshade to sassy Layla, uptight Prisca, Sabby, Dirty Domitia, Hell-oh! Hel, Panther is gaurdian of my heart (and other parts), kinky Khiona, sultry Seshat and the Baddest b*itch in tha land… SARTY PARTY!!!

@Razor knows what’s up!!!

Sorry Rana… I dont wanna.

6 Likes

I’d drop:

• Hikari - Can’t see her face
  • Sigrunn - Jenneh with RBF
  • Jill - Aife the Lesser
  • Gill-Ra - Ugly fish hag
  • Sabina - No nose
  • Skittleskull - I honestly didn’t know this creature was a woman until just now.
  • Frida - Furries are cute, but are they really “the fairest”?
  • G Panther - Can’t see her face.
  • Kiona - Can’t see her face.
  • Onatel - Can’t see her eyes.
  • Scarlet - Can’t see much of her face.
  • Zimkitha - See my comment about Frida.
  • Margaret - She looks just like a teacher I had in middle school. :man_shrugging:

Controversial bonus one I’d like to drop:

• Athena - What kind of weird pedophilic body-modification fantasies was she designed to fulfill? She has the face of a kindergartener on the body of a stripper.

P.S. I hope Jenneh isn’t dropped. I, personally, find her the most attractive of the lot.

6 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Resolving Login Issues for E&P’s Royal Ball Polling

Ha ha @RudoDewbie awesome! Love it lol…

1 Like

Guys this is the phone app to select your 28 of 63 (just click the lady and her image opacity will become very light and her name [blocked]). My fear is if I wait till the 24th many may not be able to participate who could…

Understand that some candidates you choose from the list may get removed. If they do they will get removed from your list (however you can make new selections). This years event is going to use accounts through TM . com. Membership is free nothing is required from you except to input your profile.

If you already have an account is accessible here: https://titanmafia.com/Fairest19-01

Or in the members Lobby.

New Members sign up here with the Passcode: MAGIC

@Shohoku79 @SirPuddintain @RudoDewbie @JonahTheBard @Badkins @DoctorStrange @Rduke77 @General_Confusion @GERATH @Olmor

Please pass the word and I will on the next visit with the Side-Kicks

2 Likes

Guys Accounts should all be working as expected!

Some EARLY results have some unexpected entries based on the forum feedback so far - ranking very high in the numbers actually some may be hard to catch - were I to call the Top-28 today these ladies would be in:

Empires-and-Puzzles-Seshat

Empires-and-Puzzles-Onatel

Empires-and-Puzzles-Morgan_Le_Fay

Empires-and-Puzzles-Sartana

Again debates and decisions are OFFICIALLY ONLY MADE RIGHT HERE in the E&P Forum. Very few of the forum members making themselves known here are amongst the early voters.

Should any of these ladies be officially voted out here, the votes will simply be deleted (however the voters can cast for another candidate prior to the KICK-OFF Date).

Morgan actually went very far in the the Poll last year and Sartana also did well.

I suspect the mystery has much to do with Onatel and Seshat is very beautiful scars and all :wink:

RaZ

3 Likes

Looks like I was able to make my choices and click on [I am done for now].
So, removed are the Stone of Shame, and attached are the Stone of Triumph!

Although, you might want to look on the TM page with Ultron’s talking mugshot… It says to be there on Sept. 24? I thought the big dance starts on Aug. 24? Or… Is that Sept. 24 the day the new winners are set to be crowned (e.g. the contest will run for a month)?

Ah… the initial 28 can be hard to decide indeed, only because you want to see the ladies you like go in for the big dance, but they’d eventually have to end up battling each other out for the top spot(s), and you struggle with your decision and ultimately had to make a decision and tearing out a bit of your heart (because you might have liked multiple characters equally). So do you then vote for someone(s) who you don’t particularly like, but are more politically correct (e.g. everybody else and their grandmas would vote to include this character), just so it makes your decision easier when you do see them?

A tough cookie to crack, but a decision has to be made, and that is how the cookie crumbles.

3 Likes

All the purple ladies, all the purple ladies…

2 Likes

CORRECT ON THE DATE, and thanks again @Shohoku79. The whole 28 voting and the dedicated E&P Royalty site were to be revealed - well on the 28th of August LOL. I can see just by doing it early - there would have likely been problems so it was a good choice to pull the trigger early - I need to wrap up that site ASAP now that its accessible lol.

That is how that cookie crumbles! I see that some are not actually voting for 28 they are voting for a lesser # which could be smart while also not smart lol. However, everyone has till the strike of midnight on SEPT (LOL) AUGUST GUYS AUGUST 24th to CHANGE their minds on any of the 28 possibilities (that would be server time which should be PST I will verify - I just verified it is PST/ USA).

I’ll get a date/time that my Side-Kicks are available likely on Fri-Sun this week to determine any CUTTING CRITERION we decide here in the forum…

Thanks for keeping at it @Shohoku79 as well informing me of issues (you would be surprised at just how many never mention a thing until its brought up lol)…

1 Like

I’m done .

1 Like

I just voted for QoH as my top 28! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All four of these stately goddesses were in my picks!

Evil is just so HUBBA HUBBA!

(and yes, if “Holy” 'Telly lifts that blindfold and scorches you with her Eye of the Prophet, you’ll know what I mean!)

2 Likes

Do we even know for sure that Gill-Ra is female and not just some dude with gynecomastia?

3 Likes

I think Belith is hot…even if 3*! Healer to those with hearts broken by all those dark ladies lol

2 Likes

Ok I voted for my 28. Be interesting to see how many of them move on.

2 Likes

I only voted for 26…some of us have higher standards. 2 points of higher standards…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I confess I was stretching things at the end. You are a better man than me.

First two were easy :wink:

2 Likes