E&p users group - memberships are open! (it's free) – Titan Mafia

Hi everyone! So it has been a blast putting the Hero Utility together, the Titan Mafia site along with the Weekly reporting and writing up some select articles, the stats and now moving onto the Users Group! Slowly but surely adding in some great content as well as some MEMBERS ONLY stuff! Will be hosting the first Members Event (timed) starting Noon on November 1st!

1st Members Event = LAUGH OFF!

GROUP CHaT

Just finished up - got some testing assistance from @MrsBCW (thanks for your help!). It has turned out nicely for a 1st version. So it will be really easy for us to "BRAINSTORM" some fun activities and new features for the USERS GROUP. I have a lot of ideas and would love some of you to participate in it!

HAVE THE FIRST MEMBERS EVENT KICKING OFF AT NOON ON NOVEMBER 1ST - HOPE YOU GUYS LOOK FORWARD TO PARTICIPATING - AMAZON E-GIFT CARD IS GOING TO THE WINNER WITH THE BEST GENRE RELATED JOKE SUBMITTED!!! MEMBERS ONLY PARTICIPATION. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT IN ANY WAY I'M INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH YOU! WHETHER ITS ARTISTIC, YOU HAVE WRITING SKILLS (COULD BE A COLUMN FOR YOU REGULARLY!?, ETC. LOTS OF GREAT STUFF ON THE HORIZON FOR THE TITAN MAFIA USERS GROUP!

TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU JOINING UP DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER WHERE THERE WILL BE A DAILY ALLOTTED MEMBERSHIP DRIVE.

@Roxy_TM @Runecaster @Rook (yeah I’m doing it again - promise I won’t ask you to shut it down this time lol). @King_Nothing @Mattman @HFW @Banel @BarryWuzHere @Jedon

8 Likes

You are very welcome and pleased I could help :grin:.

3 Likes

Empires-and-Puzzles-Agwe YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!

2 Likes

Where to post the jokes lol !
Also what is Amazon? Or E-cards?
Is it like Google cards?

1 Like

@Jedon - you swapped out your username buddy! Anyway I can get you to help test out the CHAT application really quick if your here? Just login to the members area and click the [GROUP ChAt] link. There are 3 of us on right now and want to have more than that…

This goes for any TITAN MAFIA USER GROUP member that is available @Rook maybe?

1 Like

Copy that brother . On my way.

1 Like

It works for me if I use the Microsoft Edge browser. However, when I use Google Chrome, I have the same problem as @Jedon

2 Likes

I’m removing the CHAt quesions. @Kikyo was kind enough to test online with me, @Roxy_TM and @Queen_of_Motherland. Very straight forward solution, I just overlooked it. There assistance resulted in me creating a FAQ about the CHAt which I will load before users enter CHAt in the future… it’s almost done. @Jedon you have to allow Scripts in your browser (usually a recommended setting for browsers) - totally safe with this CHAt, you can turn them off when your done using it.

3 Likes

Hey @Razor! It was awesome to see what you’ve done with the chat! I look forward to talking with the other members!

2 Likes

You bet @Runecaster - Did intro you in the Goddess Poll. Will do here as well.

Hi everyone!

I Wanted to…

Introduce my protege @Runecaster - the Miracle Girl that went to a full EPIC team lead by LEGENDARY Aegir by the end of our session landing at level 9 - in 8 hours of total game play!

Would be great for you seasoned people to help her out with your knowledge as well.

@Runecaster you are doing great and will do even better getting to know some of the Peeps here in the forum. Feel free to ask questions and I better see a GOOD JOKE from you via the Members Event starting Nov 1st!!!

RaZoR

@Kikyo @King_Nothing @Mattman @HFW @Banel @BarryWuzHere @Jedon @Roxy_TM

4 Likes

Thanks again @Razor. Loving the page and thank you for the Wu Avatar.

1 Like

OK USER GROUP MEMBERS…
I’M TESTING OUT THE FIRST MEMBER EVENT (FORM)

LAUGH OFF!

Submit a joke or two that is Theme related to Empires & Puzzles and you just bought yourself pretty good ODDS that you can WIN!

There are only 94 members currently and I would suspect that 1/3 - 1/2 won't ever even click the link to open it up and see what it's about. I'm releasing it early based on the timer. My intent is to have a MEMBER EVENT every 2 weeks. I got some work stuff tomorrow. Enjoy guys!!!!

Empires-And-Puzzles_Titan-Mafia_USERS-GROUP_Member-Events-Released_Amazon-eGiift-Cards

@MrsBCW @Queen_of_Motherland @Kikyo @HFW @Jedon @Banel @BarryWuzHere @Runecaster @Rook @Shohoku79

2 Likes

@Traggeter @TomV93 @FishDreams @Mariamne @Lucilla @JRJR60
@THE_NEO @Hrothgor @Ralsha @therocketcat

1 Like

@Oblivion @TigerDevil @LucasDaoc @muhveli @Kor1sco @MacKenzie @AngkorKhmer
@SMORE @General_Confusion

@Witch @Resol @321Trotter @ChoppedLiver @Glenn
@GERATH @Pois1 @littleKAF @EvilSmoothie @Rduke77

I’ll eventually put something in here that lets you review the jokes - I have a CURSING filter I’ve yet to apply to it though :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Can you change my member name in Traggeter please. That is my Alliance member name.

2 Likes

I changed it to: Traggeter

Was the correct? Razor

Traggeter is correct, thx Razor. But now it seems i can’t login. Sorry, for the inconvinence. Can you reset the password. And is my username Traggeter or Marauders_minion to log on?

1 Like

Sounds good :slight_smile: I know I’ve been slow getting estavlished, just been very busy this last month for some reason

2 Likes