E&p users group - memberships are open! (it's free) – Titan Mafia

@Naka and @MrVIVE - the site currently only hosts the 2 finalist images (the winners) - I had only recently added the ability for others on the site to see the images and had been rotating a couple over the past weeks. I’ll post the 2 that I chose the ended in the DRAW/TIE between you two. I will provide you both with a $25 eGift card. Just email me and we will handle it quickly - or we can meet in the TM members chat lounge if that is quicker. I’ll post the Winners here as well. Thanks fellas - catch up soon. AppStore or Google Play or other I personally don’t mind how you want it to be honest :wink: RaZ

Excellent, thanks mate and congrats @Naka :slight_smile:

1 Like

WE HAVE A WINNER(S) for the 3rd TM Members Event!

@Naka and @MrVIVE Congrats! Hope to have you involved in the next one - you both had many great ones. RaZ

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you :smile: great competition

2 Likes

@MrVIVE @Naka @Pois1 @FraVit93 @Smore @GwynBleidd @Jedon @Roxy_TM @Kor1sco @GelatinousPilot

FACELIFT to the MEMBERS LEADERBOARD when completed the SE/CE Leaderboard…

4 Likes

@Wormwood @Kermmie @Rigs @Ray008 - figured best hit you all up your on the board for Highest Trophies - RaZ

2 Likes

I like that Razor…thank you

1 Like

I gotta work on a new high count :wink: let’s see how far we can go on one of our next runs… I’m loving the new look btw…

2 Likes

TITAN MAFIA USERS GROUP (Move is Complete)

SEVERAL MEMEBERS ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!

1 Like

@Roxy_TM - this is the AGWE thing I was talking to you about - we need to set up soon! Raz

How do I get access to the programs in TM website?

1 Like

@Razor think he’s askin for u

1 Like

Make sure you read through the “Passcode in Reading” link to create an account: TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group

I’ll let Razor answer any other questions (thx Rigs for tagging)

2 Likes

Thanks Dave… I am already a member. I just dont get a link to get to database files…

1 Like

This is what I get for options when I sign in…

Have you clicked the red links?

Have you clicked the preview guildware link?

Yes to both…

Have you lined @Razor?

Not seeing the selection this user has to get to software…