E&p users group - memberships are open! (it's free) – Titan Mafia

Hi @Pois1 its actually in the Members Lounge. So once you login and see all the members in the links at the top left… Hopefully this explains it… Yeah just use something E&P related and create a funny image/cartoon out of it. I’m running a TITAN of TOON 2 now. Thank you @Starryeyedgryph.

1 Like

mrVIVE

Splitting is good with me as well. Razr sho8ld post both our entries here though

If you go on the titan mafia page and keep refreshing youll see them all mate, i sent in a fair few, i think he just picked his 2 favourite :slight_smile:

1 Like

He is the judge @MrVIVE.

Yeah man, hes set it to slide show but you have to refresh the page to see it

@Naka and @MrVIVE - the site currently only hosts the 2 finalist images (the winners) - I had only recently added the ability for others on the site to see the images and had been rotating a couple over the past weeks. I’ll post the 2 that I chose the ended in the DRAW/TIE between you two. I will provide you both with a $25 eGift card. Just email me and we will handle it quickly - or we can meet in the TM members chat lounge if that is quicker. I’ll post the Winners here as well. Thanks fellas - catch up soon. AppStore or Google Play or other I personally don’t mind how you want it to be honest :wink: RaZ

Excellent, thanks mate and congrats @Naka :slight_smile:

1 Like

WE HAVE A WINNER(S) for the 3rd TM Members Event!

@Naka and @MrVIVE Congrats! Hope to have you involved in the next one - you both had many great ones. RaZ

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you :smile: great competition

2 Likes

@MrVIVE @Naka @Pois1 @FraVit93 @Smore @GwynBleidd @Jedon @Roxy_TM @Kor1sco @GelatinousPilot

FACELIFT to the MEMBERS LEADERBOARD when completed the SE/CE Leaderboard…

4 Likes

@Wormwood @Kermmie @Rigs @Ray008 - figured best hit you all up your on the board for Highest Trophies - RaZ

2 Likes

I like that Razor…thank you

1 Like

I gotta work on a new high count :wink: let’s see how far we can go on one of our next runs… I’m loving the new look btw…

2 Likes

TITAN MAFIA USERS GROUP (Move is Complete)

SEVERAL MEMEBERS ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!

1 Like

@Roxy_TM - this is the AGWE thing I was talking to you about - we need to set up soon! Raz

How do I get access to the programs in TM website?

1 Like

@Razor think he’s askin for u

1 Like

Make sure you read through the “Passcode in Reading” link to create an account: TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group

I’ll let Razor answer any other questions (thx Rigs for tagging)

2 Likes

Thanks Dave… I am already a member. I just dont get a link to get to database files…

1 Like