BUSY IS BETTER THAN NOT! I get it. L,D,
:ghost:

Login: Traggeter
Password: 1

Thx Razor, you’re a king.

1 Like

My sugar skull is full of Halloween candy :blush:

1 Like

@Runecaster You’ve done very well, especially as a new player! Congrats on your team :wink:

1 Like

Hi Everyone! MEMBERSHIPS ARE OPEN AGAIN!

I SET IT UP SO YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN.

JUST DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD IS 0 (YES THE NUMBER 0) UNTIL YOU CHANGE IT! LOOK FORWARD TO YOU JOINING US.

Just Click the Image Below…
Titan-Mafia_Limited-Time_OPEN_Membership

I DID REMOVE ACCOUNTS THAT DIDN’T LOGIN FOR SINCE 10/19-22 WHEN I ORIGINALLY SET THEM UP.

THANKS!

-==RaZoR==-

1 Like

THE WINNER OF TITAN MAFIA'S 1ST MEMBER EVENT:

LAUGH OFF

2B Announced 11/17/2018 @ 9AM USA-MST

Look forward to sending out a $25 Amazon eGift Card to the Winner!

Titan-Mafia_Member-Event_Laugh-Off_001_WINNER_TBA

1 Like

THE WINNER OF TITAN MAFIA'S 1ST EVER MEMBER EVENT!

Click to Find Out!

1 Like

[nudge] as requested. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi E&P Gang!

We had our first Members CHAt Event. Thank you for those that attended.

Following is a permanent location that you can review the summary of that and all future events.

MEMBERS CHAt EVENTS - Meeting Minutes

@MrsBCW @therocketcat @littleKAF @Kikyo @Roxy_TM @Alyssaann1014 @Rook

1 Like

@Kikyo I received your feedback regarding the remaining cards that are outstanding.

I’m keeping a running list both on the website as well the Meeting Minutes of the CHAt Events (link provided above). Hope you can see the strike through…

Keeping them there so I don’t have to update lists elsewhere but state again here

NOTICE I HAVE ALL THE CARDS NOW THANKS ALL WHO HELPED - SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO "J" @ GUARDIANS REBORN - DID A SOLID AND TOOK CARE OF 1/2 OF THEM I STARTED OUT WITH!!!

• Vlad - Valeria - Hisan - Boomer - Sir Lancelot

Please see the CHAt Events Meeting Minutes for update though…

1 Like

ONLY NEED SIR LANCELOT and BOOMER Hero Cards to be Complete!!!

@Kikyo @Rook @Traggeter @HFW @MrsBCW
@Starryeyedgryph @321Trotter @LucasDaoc @Jedon

3 Likes

Wish i had either of those guys! I don’t even know who boomer is!!! Is Sir Lancelot a rotating available character?

1 Like

Ok, i looked him up! He’s been a dude I’ve been facing in lower plantinum raids lately. Sorry i can’t be of any help

2 Likes

@Starryeyedgryph

I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU

SQUINT

HARD!!!

2nd guy from left (in 1st image)
2nd guy from left (in 4th image)

1 Like

Or just pinch expand?! wink thanks darlin’.

1 Like

Just signed up so thanks for having me and thanks @Razor for taking the time and effort to run this. I can’t draw a Toon, (as I can’t draw), but I hope to contribute.

2 Likes

(Don’t remember if these versions have since been updated, but the pics should be usable either way.)

1 Like

I think he needs to be able to take screenshots of the heroes from the game to use them. He told us that is has to do something with the resolution or size of the image for the processing software he uses. I think he’s down to just Boomer, so anyone who has a maxxed Boomer can let RaZ know and arrange a time to put Boomer in your defense, the collection will be complete :).

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone in the top 100 (player or alliances) is using Boomer? I would think no, but maybe he can ask someone to post it momentarily?

Cookie Settings