E&P Royalty: 2018-19

E&P ROYALTY 2018-2019

KING CHAO & QUEEN ATHENA

PRINCE COLEN & PRINCESS LAYLA

DUKE HANSEL & DUTCHESS NATALYA

MARQUIS MUSASHI & MARCHIONESS ZELINE

Much gratitude for all who helped and participated! I look forward to next year with all of you. Stay in touch - many of you have become friends since we started this journey back in August 2018 (4+ months together on this project). And it turned out GREAT! Thanks again. Your host.

-==RaZoR==-

VERY Special Thanks to:
@Rook, @Shohoku79, @MrsBCW, @Kerridoc, @NPNKY, @GERATH
you were along for the entire ride - supporting, suggesting, helping: it’s been a pleasure…

And glad you joined us:
@littleKAF, @GwynBleidd, @Starryeyedgryph, @Decorum
you made me smile and stepped in to help out when I wasn’t around…

Stop by and say Hi anytime! I’m just VIRTUALLY over here at the TM USERS-GROUP.

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe RaZoR RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

22 Likes

@Jedon, @Mariamne, @Pois1, @Avicious, @321Trotter, @ChoppedLiver, @FishDreams, @Kikyo

@Rduke77 - See HANSEL knew what he was doing… NATALYA!!

@EvilSmoothie - Dragging you back in for the END.

4 Likes

@General_Confusion, @Hrothgor, @Witch, @therocketcat, @King_Kyree77, @Ralsha, @Queen_of_Motherland, @Oblivion, @Traggeter, @General_Confusion

I would add more of you - however there is a 3 post limit until someone responds.

3 Likes

How the Hell did Chao win overall…?

3 Likes

Orlando Bloom look a like

2 Likes

And thank you for the mammoth effort!!

2 Likes

THE HISTORY...

This all started back on August 9th, 2018... as a simple one and done; that was my thoughts! Then 'perhaps' on to another polling question.

Yeah - not even Steven! Quite the evolution - good times E&Peeps! It was a long haul and worth it ALL!

:sunglasses::crazy_face::rofl::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rage::crazy_face::smiley::thinking::scream::partying_face::nerd_face::sneezing_face::pleading_face::stuck_out_tongue::roll_eyes::worried::wink::kissing_heart::grin::grinning::sweat_smile::disappointed_relieved::sunglasses:

:vulcan_salute::metal::fist::ok_hand::+1::wave::love_you_gesture:

DID YOU MISS OUT? Well It’s all below… you can surf it and see what happened! If you’re unhappy with how it turned out, best you join us next year - and that I look forward to!

I suspect I will start going into withdrawals in less than a week… ha.

THE LADIES

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Fairest of them AlLL?

THE MEN

MENofEMpIRE

Little_Razor_Logo_Signature RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

5 Likes

@Duaneski, @Glenn, @Helena, @Iowa, @JRJR60, @KelliAnn, @Khuckster, @Kor1sco, @LucasDaoc, @Lucilla

@MacKenzie, @muhveli, @Paulon, @Ralsha, @Resol, @SMORE, @TigerDevil, @TomV93, @tsoukalos, @whatisthis

Thanks @Razor Always cool to see your topics!

3 Likes

@CIRO_Persanul, @Jericho_sunfire, @JonahTheBard, @TandS2005, @Jordanmulsanne,
@PanzerV1986, @KLinMayhem, @alcaselzer, @Luiz, @SocialPariah

1 Like

@Rook’s Alby…

My Rant…

1 Like

@2Spookd, @markpessan, @Coralline, @HelgaVikingBear, @MetalFaceDoom, @Braveheart300, @bae, @Kouchyg, @BarryWuzHere, @AngkorKhmer

@Emc154, @FraVit93, @Arawn, @Tamsin, @Mr.Sabaton, @Bertus, @SirPuddintain, @SpunkRat, @August, @Joan87

1 Like

@Azure, @XenaWarrior, @Jael, @Elayanith, @Bud, @Sorsha
OK! I think I got everybody that uttered a word in this massive polling EVENT!

RzR :skull:

4 Likes

Thank you for such a great contest that always added a bit of excitement to my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t the question be… how the hell did someone who looks like they are jitterbugging to Wham become Princess?

3 Likes

I don’t know what those words mean but if you’re questioning Athena’s victory I’m fine with Athena being queen. Not sure how in the hell Layla placed higher than Natalya though.

1 Like

Oh nvm you meant Layla too, you said princess.

1 Like

Glad that i joined in for voting for which e&p dudes were the best looking!
Sorry i missed out on the women! Next year!!!

But, as you said, what will be the next poll?! Since this one was so much fun?!

1 Like