🔥 E&P Players of the Forum...Seriously we need this to change

The forum is a vast canvas for a wide array of opinions, perspectives and personalities that may clash against each other. For all this diversity and conversation we need to seriously evaluate…

…our use of pitchforks & torches to riot/protest/complain about things.
I mean in this day & age I don’t have a pitchfork or torch readily available to riot anything whether it is the nerfing of xyz hero or everything being rigged.

Can we evolve our protest toolkit so our dialogue can have the proper gravitas for this era?

Being a mobile game for sure the torches can be replaced with your flashlight app on your phone…but I can’t settle on a pitchfork equivalent…grab your flashlight apps & your ̷s̷t̷a̷p̷l̷e̷r̷ ̷c̷o̷m̷p̷u̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷i̷P̷a̷d̷

The use of pitchforks & torches may truly be the reason for all the disgruntled unreasonable flame-fests that occur here so let’s evolve for a better forum.

18 Likes

I’ll go dig out my antique farm tools. I’ll bring my extras to you @voidstrike (I’ll bring you extra pants as well).

7 Likes

Grab your torches! Grab your pitchforks!! We’re off to hunt other ppl with torches and pitchforks!!

That’s what this forum is like lol

9 Likes

Please ignore my previous enthusiasm. It appears that you were looking for a response outside of more pitchforks and torches. :wink::crazy_face:

I have been ingesting large parts of the forum for several months. I can understand the cynicism that leads some experienced players to respond with torches to conspiracy theories. I can also recognize that people could see the game as having major issues with rng(or not so random), the gacha system, pay to enjoy/progress/win/whatever your choice term, and more, even if I don’t agree with them.

I think there is probably a way to enjoy the game, have meaningful discussion, and not give our beloved overworked mods to have more things to be worries about.

9 Likes

I agree. We need more people on here who are willing to be the voice of reason, and fewer who are willing to engage in a virtual shouting match.

Count me in as one willing to try.

10 Likes

I read on BarrywuzHere Guide for Forum Disputes that pitchforks and torches are the most cost effective method especially on topics like RNG and summons probability.

And why are you trying to nerf our current protests? Stop trying to change the meta for forum complaints and nonsensical responses.

3 Likes

Here I was ready to grab my stylus in lieu of a pitchfork…:laughing:

2 Likes