E&P Movie in the making 📽️

Sounds good. Never thought of more than one part. But i did think the first was too short. Btw, is this animated or real life looking?

1 Like

There are lots of dialogue, establishing shots, luscious scenery… I think it’s a 2hr movie :grin:

Could be either.

There is an animated fairy tale/elemental/sci-fi I love called RWBY…it could be something like that

08056966a5b862c1af3a2ad13cae2011f647e349_hq

5 Likes

Wow… That was totally intense. Loved it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Better be some banter, jonah wit in there. :smile:
Maybe even commentary?

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be a main character, but I would like to be nominated to play in this movie. I have some Acting Experience, I was in the play “Little Women”. And I hope you elect to have me play someone. :slight_smile:

Should I be an actor in this film?

• yes
  • no
0 voters

Edit: I thought now that I have a bit more time, I’ll go more into depth. I am a 16yr old, male, 6’ 2", and love to act. I have glasses also. (Can’t see across the room without them. ;))

2 Likes

Good idea!
I think Prisca should be the lead character.
She wants to become strong and powerful but she doesn’t have enough money to throw at fruitless pulls.

3 Likes

0-0 “where’s the sequel” asks Pixie while munching on popcorn in the still crowded theatre.:star_struck:

4 Likes

Ok, ok.

Brain engaged.

Give me another plot strand to weave in, to kick it off. Make sure it complies with the rules at the top :wink:

4 Likes

well, this can be a part. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, Lianna is locked in :+1:

3 Likes

Alright, fine! I’ll write a movie! Sheesh. Twist my arm, why don’tcha…

I’m going to a gallon of wine, doesn’t matter what kind. An Alexa. And 4 hours of uninterrupted wall staring.

And my other screenplay, Adult Wolf, will have to go on hold. If people are ok waiting on the sequel to Teen Wolf 2.

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard :grin:I’d end up writing a soppy love scene. :thinking: Let me think on it​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

To have a true E&P feel, at the theaters you would go pay for your meal and an RNG machine would decide whether you get popcorn, a drink, candy or a combination of them with a bonus roll for a pizza slice.

Also at the end, if the screen pans in from the headquarters of the guild, of Rigard talking to the real commander in the dark, lighting a candle only to reveal AIFE.

7 Likes

Has there ever been discussion of a TV series or movie? I would love to see these heroes come to life. I figure on the 5* would make the cut but Gravemaker in actual motion would be something to behold.

3 Likes

SGG recently released a short vut-scene video add thing the other day. Think it’s only on their Facebook page so far

3 Likes

The bad news is there is a 2.5% option to watch a 5* hero in each chapter.

Probably it would became a documentary about Karil or Friar Tuck. :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

You can watch the intro, but first season is 1000 gems.

Also season 2 and 3 are longer and better.

2 Likes

100 gems for the teaser and 200 gems for the tralier :rofl:

2 Likes

And VIP gets you the color version

2 Likes

Merged. :slight_smile:

2 Likes