E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

Don’t worry everyone, for I have voted!

2 Likes

now you may remove me from the tag list @Razor . I have no interest in men :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@EvilSmoothie, aww why not? Men are easier to please.

2 Likes

Dauym … I don’t have interst in men too … well neither women.
But I vote for fun xD
Do the same Banda :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Razor, have casted my votes :grinning:

2 Likes

Deleted comment 20 characters

Athena is the Goddess of wisdom and war tactics. Ares is her brother. I don’t see them being compatible with one another.

2 Likes

Voting done! Thanks for the link and reminder. Who shall rule and who shall drool?! Time will tell. All hail the King!

2 Likes

First Lead Change That I’m Aware of Just recently occurred… RE: S1-R2

@Rook @MrsBCW @Shohoku79 @GwynBleidd @Decorum @GERATH

4 Likes

Imagine if a 1* hero won the whole thing. Textbook underdog :smile:

5 Likes

@Razor
I am not sure about this loving co-sponsor thing. I am just someone who spent too much time in the Ladies contest…

Also, it looks like those links are still actively showing who will be in the rounds (3-6), so if clicked on will still show who will be matched in these next 4 matches. Just to make it truly blind from now on, you might want to, uh consider shaking the bag a little more. Or hide the names until their matches start.

1 Like

Yeah @Shohoku79 you already gained the title, no give backs!

Yes, I actually had already revealed all the match ups in different posts on 2 sites - so just have to scroll up to find on this one. When I’m doing some updates tonight I could modify and remove the names. Some may forget or be new to it. Then I will likely forget as well ha ha.

Based on the “RULES” setup before hand (sound logic) some big favorites could WIN their round and be out of the Competition (especially round #WHOOPS can’t tell you)… I think the current will save at least one of them. Fingers crossed.

p.s. FUTURE SERIES (and their rounds) - I’ll document the random assignments, however not reveal the rounds participants till its live - to anyone!

Voted round 3 :+1:

20 characters

1 Like

Where do you vote for the 3rd round?

Scroll up to 2 days ago, the post that announces the contest is 100% automated.

There are some numbers in brackets above the main picture, click on [3] for round three voting.

1 Like

All I see is round 2…

@King_Kyree77

It’s so small, easily missed. But here it is for your voting convenience.
MoE - Series 1, Round 3

I do think @razor will make some type of announcement soon. But general guideline is each round is 48 hours and the next one pops up automatically when the current one ends, around 6:30 server time, wherever the TM server is hosted.

3 Likes

I have a toy Wolpertinger (very well done plushy toy) and I still chuckle whenever I look at it!

Voted! Julius sorta has that hot emo boi thing going. Not saying he got my vote…lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @GwynBleidd for saying you voted. I really in getting the “now open” announcements here.

3 Likes