E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

Whom is his wife?
:thinking:

I agree. No hate on sweet Friar but his fatness is extremely exaggerated and the majority of fat people arenā€™t as fat as him so I donā€™t think ā€œdad bodā€ slang fits him at all. LJ, despite being made to look ultra cartoonishā€” has the look of what fat but still relatively strong people look like :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Jedon In all versions of Arthurian legend, King Arthurā€™s wife is Queen Guinevere

@Mr.Sabaton

I could be wrong but isnt Queen Guin constantly getting it on with Sir Lancelot? I can see Arthur spitefully getting a side piece :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Yep, i have heard the same thing (shame on you Lance), but still Arthur is married and enrolling in a competition like this is a revenge we as a community shouldnā€™t support. It will definatley not save their marriage. I advice them to go and see Vivica together for marriage counseling. I cross my fingers for them.

4 Likes

Guinevere was in the last competitionā€¦

1 Like

Guinevere , of course. And Lancelot is her lover

1 Like

Rofl what a family.
Cheat is the idol there lol.

1 Like

If we WANT them to be together, surely the solution is to include Arthur, bribe the judges and get him a win in spite of that terrible facial hair?? :grin:

5 Likes

So gang what are you thinkingā€¦ Do we have enough responses to start summarizing and putting the official Title and Contestants together. I havenā€™t assembled all the feedback yet but i know there is a fair amount.

ANYONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO PROVIDE A SUMMARY OF THIS INFORMATION? IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP.

@Shohoku79 @Decorum @NPNKY @Jedon @Coralline @iowa @JonahTheBard @FishDreams @Witch @littleKAF

RaZoR

2 Likes

Is Valen in? He looks like a guy from Maaskantje. He should be in. If this game ever implements theme music for each hero, he has hardcore written all over him.

And what about Leonidas, the man shaves his armpits. This is an issue. Let me explain: Armpit hair is totally ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  useless at first glance. You donā€™t get cold armpits without the armpit hair? Armpits donā€™t get wet from rain, so thereā€™s no protective function like for eyebrows here as well? And yet, through millions of years of evolution armpit hairs blossomed, and became there to stay. Why? Tell me whyhyhyyyyy?

Armpit hair makes a man desirable.

Say what?

Let that sink in.

Now imagine a manā€™s hairy armpit. Any ā€œdesiresā€ growing from that mental image? I donā€™t think so. Of course it does not work on that visual level. Armpit hair isnā€™t about the looks, itā€™s about the scents. No, not the scent of the armpits after a hard dayā€™s work at the office. The scent of the pheromones.

Pheromones? Yes, those remarkable chemical markers that trigger reactions, including attracting partners. The armpit hairs are a vital factor in making sure these pheromones are spread strongly. You carry that sphere of pheromones around you at all times. Armpit hair makes the sphere larger and stronger. Itā€™s a simple matter of surface area. Consider your bodily surface a runway for pheromones. Armpit hair just made your runway a hundred times larger.

Armpit hair matters. Leonidas canā€™t make the cut.

4 Likes

(looks up) You say what now? (stops halfway through waxing armpit hair)

Bring it on ladeez!

1 Like

Does ā€˜Summaryā€™ mean I get to pick the ones I want and pretend that I totally consulted all of the suggestions above?

6 Likes

I agree with Magni and Thorne has a hot old guy look. Chao gets my vote though. So sexy!

1 Like

Nah, lets keep Leo in. His armpit is beautiful

If we all need more motivation to appreciate the beautifulness of a shaved armpit: Go hang out in a gym, man who remove armpit hair become 47283683782 times more desirable than they used to be. Lol :laughing: once youā€™re forced to be in a room with men like Leo you realize the smell that comes from intense sweating makes armpit hair makes it more trouble than its worth.

Leo should be a deoderant model. Lets keep this well groomed man in

1 Like

Since there appears to be more male heroes in this game than there are females, and as it stands there are ā€œa lotā€ of preferential / opinion-based suggestions made here. At some point, you and the contest organizers (hopefully not alone and can rely on the help of @roxy_TM and @Runecaster) to decide on the pool of candidates from the information gathered here to separate the wheat from the chaff (for the lack of a better phrase). You already have some factors to start, like no Season 2 heroes since the S2 ladies werenā€™t really incorporated. Most of the suggestions here also seem to not want the non-human heroes or ones that didnā€™t show face.

Again, you already have some working ideas after running the ladies contest, you will probably have to think backwards on what kind of overall structure you would like to see at the end (another battle royale of 4? at the end?), then work backwards to see how many rounds you want to have to get to that point. Then you can decide on the numbers in the pool to start.

My best suggestions.

3 Likes

Thanks as always @Shohoku79 for your input!

@Roxy_TM and @Runecaster

Iā€™ll give you 2 a chance to chime in before your :skull:'s end up on my :plate_with_cutlery:

RaZoR

1 Like

Yah and more female players that male ones. Thats how Athena won! Female voted for her. I donā€™t see why would males leave Natalya for Athena!

1 Like

He become a lady or at least shamed of his self if born hairless (powder)
Men suposed to be hairy, I feel jelious of heavey hairy men, I am half power.
Sweating smell this is Manly hormons dude ā€¦ supposed to smell ā€¦ the more strong the smell the more Alpha he is.
Lets think Wolfe way Awoooooooof ^^

1 Like

Iā€™d like to get rid of Arthur (too old), Vlad (too dead), and Joon/Ulmer (too scary).

Hey, some of us appreciate more mature men, although, personally, Iā€™d prefer Caedmon over Arthur. Iā€™ll agree about Vlad. Heā€™s not just dead, heā€™s ugly. (Thereā€™s a sentence you donā€™t get to use every day.) As another poster said, if youā€™re going to use a vampire, make it Victor.

Falcon and Jackal should be removed, since they are wearing masks (?) or are some sort of Mech. constructs, and canā€™t really be assessed for handsomeness.

I should have been clearer. IMHO Arthur is too old for Athena or Layla. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with older menā€“thereā€™s many a good tune played on an old fiddle. :smiley:

2 Likes