E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

1. ONLY HUMANS
  2. NO MASKED MEN (No Hoods, No Helmets, No MASKS)
  3. NO SEASON 2 MEN (they get theirs next year)

SO DISLIKED THAT THEY JUST HAVE TO GO NOW INSTEAD OF TAKING UP A SPOT

ARTHUR - yeah yeah yeah, I get the beard it is like two rooted tree trunks growing out of his chin. ok! ok! Where does he put that raggedy Anne facial hands weed cake when the days over? Do you know. No? Sure just move on to the next loser hero then, don’t look back.

ULMER - requested to be removed a lot! Like a really weird amount of remove him a lot. Geee. Ahhh yeah I’m onto you guys now… YOU mean ‘AYLMER’! You all just want him to yourself so you can get ‘brain damaged’! Yeah, go for it. Np. Really.

Gunnar, kick out Gunnar? - Enough haters gun – you are out of here!!! You pulled your own trigger when you put that tight helmet on without brushing your hair this morning! This is ALL on you G! NOT me!

Magni - definitely not a human - Ice lord, Mini titan, fishy guy, kind of all three gooeyed into one - he can be in the non-human contest one day (Lets stick to the forest - these ladies deserve a land dweller). Mag’s got GUNS though! BIG GUNS!

Grimm - Is BadAxe! Someone likes his Chippendale body!!! Shhhhhhhhh. Yet, Grimm is definitely A DEMON not A HumAn. Ah, you really think so, you think that’s how she got it, oh, and you KNOW that’s how Natalya got that black eye sLash. Wow. Ok Fire and Ice, Water and Fire, Fire and Snow, Rain and Fire, Fire and Hail…

Gregorian - requested to be removed many times. Greg Greg Greg… man you look like a cartoon man, why did you let them do this to you? Who? Robin Hood? ok Greg, yeah I get it. Sure but how in, ok, yeah Greg, Yeah, sure greg, I know greg, yeah ok so you want to be next to Hel instead of Athena tomorrow, ok yeah Greg, I know greg. Greg GEEEZ GREG man you chatter nonstop bro! Like a cartoon because you are one Greg! Ok Greg, yeah, you know if you win your by Athena! Yeah, see you should of never even snailed over here Greg! AHH. I have to look at him every day! And I really can’t stand it - why would Athena - who is totally sick of his [bleep] or Layla?. Greg! Dude I said don’t pull on my shirt like that - yeah buddy You got Mail!, Snail on back home Gregy! Maybe check-in with Walt on the way, he might have something you can be in tomorrow instead of on the team, I can totally sub Elk for you Greg. Hel will be here the next day Greg she was here long before you were remember Greg. Yeah greg, bye greg, no greg, yeah ok greg. Yep. Bye! uh hu. Yeah hurry along Greg. Ok Greg. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yes. No Greg ok, ok greg…

Thorne - Yeah IDK, he may be a ‘King’, just too much time sucking on the PIPE, laying in the SUN and having just too much fun in his rejuvenation mud trough for Layla and Athena. Kings of old had young ladies, got ya! Not in this series KINGLES - who’s got the power this hour Thorny? Hope someone is enjoying my commentation.

CAEDMON - He’s like a Sean Connery, an EPIC Bad ■■■ (worth full ascension for sure). Like a Jorah type but cooler and all, but he isn’t our PROM KING. CaeDAD. Man. See you in the next war! Cool.

FRIAR TUCK - HES NOT GOING TO WIN PEOPLE - Wait I heard through the Forum-vine that Tuck is already [bleep] hooking up with Vivaca of all women! TUCK! Dude, you already won man, roll home bro, roll on home!

Tudan? Masked. C’mon you guys - Really, over Perseus? Tu Dan! Tud an! T u Dan. Tu Dan! Why do I keep seeing an ‘R’ between the u and the d? Tu Dan! Tu Dan! Tu Dan! Tu Dan!

Perseus - not sure how I missed him - he is a true Hero of Legend! IN FOR SURE!!! But wait Helmet! [Bleep]! Gunnar! Gunnar! Tu dan! Tu dan! Tu dan! Olaf? Gunnar? Olaf? Tu dan! Tu dan! Gunnar! Tu dan! Tu dan! Tu dan! Olaf?

Olaf? - Really over Gunnar and Perseus? He’s a total poser. Elbow forward hand back and inwards partial vulcan spread on the hips poser. And you want that stash in your trash? poser. Olaf? Tu dan! Tu dan! Tu dan! Gunnar! Gunnar! Tu dan!

Fletcher – hooded! He is OUT! Ladies, he has a knife in EACH HAND facing inward - that means he is going to strike high like in your face and his power is BACKSTAB!!! So you know where his favorite favorite second spot when you’re screaming is… Yeah not PROM material ladies or gents that wish he was their daddy. I guess he gives it to you in the front and the back though. Athena and Layla - they get a free pass on this Grade-A “F”.

Nash - Stick Kid - wearing a wig… Ok Nash is wearing a WIG. Why in the world would NASH be doing that? He wouldn’t know what to do with Athena, probably pull his part time job gig - pull out a foot stool and give her like a pedicure and beat down a good piece of flank steak with that oversized mallet – cook it up throw on some chives and pepper (chef Nash)? I just got hungry. Holy/Dark - yeah not seeing the whole Nash/Layla…opposites attract… if Nash were to be just a wee bit older…

Julius (A.K.A Nash-Goth) - STICKING… STICKING… Sticking… TWIiIiIiIiINS sticking STICKING…twiNNINg… stick. stttt. t.t.tt sitICKING!!! that was Nash sprouting into Nash-Goth. Ok, Maaaybe Layla would Prom him because he is purple. He grew into his shoulder pads a little and dyed his hair! Grey or Gray - depends where you’re from. Julius ah, yeah has probably a solid 6.66% chance I gather or something like that.

Joon had a lot of removal requests - many more Yay then Nay. There was a small turn out of HUGE Joon fan(s) when no one was around - that’s the message I got on that other message board is what I was told, can I do that with the s - make it look like more? I’m going to make you ALL VOTE him OUT! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha sashi! Sushi? No Sashi! Sashi your mouth!

Kenjiro – The Hero! da da daaaa, da da daaaa, da da daaa da daa da daaaaaa, da da daaaa, da da daaaa, da da daaa da daa da daaaaaa daaaaaaaaaa Kenjiro – The Herooooooo!

Brand - Out of all the 2’s you guys pushed for on here, this one is a bit more manly than most of the others 1*, 2*, 1*, 2* no holding back 1* 2* punches 1* 2* 1* 2* 1* 2* you were throwing… jump, jump, 1* 2* 1* 2*, getting some exercise in on this screen, jump! 1* 2* 1* TKO! Man! That was so Brand!

Derric - There is a little Mr. Finnish within us! Yes, within all of us! Sure… Why not… Daffodil dagmar dagen! Why noooooooot! Daeva daileass dai dai dagon!

Armpit Hair or No Armpit “HAIR”?
That Was a Question.,

LEO IS IN - this is the man that led Sparta - THE 300 against the masses and rocked it! Everyone dies but not everyone truly Lives! No BERDEN, you’re not W.W. and you’re in this category because you’re named after it! Yeah I watched you get shaved from underneath there, Leo can you lift your arm buddy, yeah right there Berden, it is smooth like a baby bum isn’t it. Yeah you dropped clean off and out of and straight down onto the floor from Leo to there, yeah no that’s someone else’s hair Berden.

BERDEN! - Have you seen his face up close - Absolutely straining, u u i mean stunning! …to get something or another out of it! Yes Gang you get to have baby bum soft Berden in the competition. He is mentioned enough that he is IN! - NOT going to win!

SO TO ANSER THAT QESTION: ‘Armpit Hair’ or ‘No Armpit Hair’? - THEY BOTH WIN! Because they are both IN! :0). LEO & BEERDO! Do you get it? IT’S GETTING WEIRDO…

NO ELF’s? What The Alf is wrong with you people?

Elkanen may not be the greatest hero on the battlefield but you know he’s got to be good at something else right? This is the long haired guy that the ladies that like long haired guys should be liking for a long time… me so. The forest people are with and for us (usually) - Pointy ears and some different skills… You realize this request to exclude would of excluded the following ladies…

Belith - Who won the 1st round in series 1 against Athena!
Lianna - didn’t do well in her group, but was still in it - and c’mon it’s Li-Anna!
Kadilen - didn’t do well in her group, she would have done better in another but still wouldn’t have won - nice twigs, i mean tights.
Zeline - guys, she has “WINGS” this is so beyond pointy ears… She took 4th overall… So Mr. Elk canon is in.

The whole NO Magic, Sorcery, No Wizzies here…

Jihangir Not getting married here…no one has to get married! If they want to that’s fine if they don’t that’s fine. I understand you don’t think Jihan here is going to ever get married!

But enough No and Na’s “Jihan” - POOOF!! Your GONE!.. gggggggiiiiirrrrr… I made that happen its call RaZ-flection.

The whole NO Magic – NO sorcery - that would have excluded Morgan Le Fay - who had the 2nd highest % in the first series of the women giving her a bye in round 2.

Vivica - she sports a dragon for goodness sake! A Mythical beast (tiny yes)… Oh yeah that was mentioned earlier through the Forum-Vine, I see that it was Tuck that [bleep] Viv & made the tiny yes- which isn’t actually a dragon… Wait are you SURE Tuck didn’t just squeeze it out of his [bleep]? Yeah I hope that cherry heap will help you sleep! Now to send you off with some smooth Jazzy sounding Event Titles for you to pick from… Listed and read in Alphabetical order, the complete and final list, totally sorry if I missed… you ….list, a total of 8… lay them straight titles for THE MEN of E&P. NONE OTHER THAN… The…

1. Beefcake Boys
  2. Brawling Bachelors 
  3. Catwalk Kings
  4. Dueling Dudes
  5. Handsome Heroes
  6. Heartthrob Heroes
  7. LORDS of the EMPIRE
  8. Manly Men

Ah @Rook, I wrote a book!
You might need to scan it,
Let me know if I need to can it,
Should be good, depends on the hood