RNG Eats Itself 1
RNG Eats Itself 2
RNG Eats Itself 3

5 Likes

When you want to make sure you REALLY quit the game foreverā€¦

2 Likes

Is that Lindsey Graham?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t a clue :frowning: I just got an idea and searched for a gif that fit it.

2 Likes

Monte 1
Monte 2

20 Likes

So initially I thought that was a bat and on first glance I thought it was a swing and a wiff. But then realized it was a bokken and looked like he took the phone out of the protective case (or just the cover off of the batteries).

Not enough, he could go and get a different phone and download the game and play again. Deleting/uninstalling the game is not enough because you might come back to it again after a few days/weeks. You might want to at least do what Klin did to his roster by feeding all his maxed heroes to 1* heroes, 4* troops to 1* Troopsā€¦ That was pretty finale thing to doā€¦ But he could choose to come back one day, and if he does, at least he will have a pretty buff Aife and some pretty high leveled 1* Troops.

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone who made it through your first test of will power :wink:

No Spend

14 Likes

RAIDS, RAIDS, RAIDS

20200625_004751

3 moves laterā€¦

20200625_005223

15 Likes

Thisā€¦all thisā€¦ :point_up_2:

2 Likes

So now someone is going back to tag old posts as offensive? A two month old post, that has already been addressed by a moderator? gmafb

3 Likes

When you get really in the zone and start swiping tile matches like crazyā€¦

8 Likes

@Disposable gosh, really? that boggles my mind, the mods are pretty open about addressing posts that may be offensiveā€¦ scrolling even a little bit lower should have shown it :frowning:

1 Like

When people want to police cartoon pictures of a middle finger it makes me wonder if theyā€™ve ever actually seen the rest of the internet.

Going through old posts and tagging things that already clearly have comments & action by a mod is just a special kind of self-involved fastidiousness that I wonā€™t ever understand.

9 Likes

yeah, itā€™s just way too much.

3 Likes

What post has been flagged?

1 Like

I wonder if suggestive innuendo is over the line for our local morality police? Only one way to tell, I suppose.

Iā€™m tempted to run a poll but maybe I should just wait for some anonymous fuddy-duddy to find it in two months

10 Likes

Be careful, it might corrupt your mind and lead you towards a life of sin:

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT, Must be 18 or older (or whatever arbitrary age your culture has deem necessary for childishly crude behavior)

E&P Memes and Captions šŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky - #1463

And donā€™t let Jesus see you do it, or elseā€¦

2 Likes

sigh. I mean, the mod post is right below yoursā€¦ should have been a pretty obvious indication that a mod has addressed it (and thatā€™s why you hid the memeā€¦!)

4 Likes

Peoples getā€™s offended pretty easily nowdays, even if your meme were just fine Kanji Smile

Anyway, your old post inspired to do this meme:

RNG

5 Likes

Thanks guys, tbh Iā€™m not going to lose any sleep over it and the whole thing is really a little too ridiculous to take seriously, but itā€™s annoying when some anonymous busybody starts poking me with unnecessary flags. I mean, get a hobby or something. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes